Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I heard a lot of things about this foundation. I heard how they can help people by giving them clothes, food, a place where to stay. Foundations like this one deserve a lot of help so they could continue to help the people in need. who know if someone close to you may need help from them. It is always good to help
I have volunteered for this charity for a few years and they do truly amazing work. They provide a save, loving family environment for families with children in the hospital or a place to stay close to a hospital during treatment. You in the door and you just feel the love that radiates from the house.
This is a great charity that's helps me families that have really sick family member at the hospital for a while they give you housing so you don't have to stay at a hotel while your love ones are sick at the hospital
This company is unbelievably amazing. I can never explain how many lives they have helped and changed for the better. I know a 4 year old burn victim that got a second chance at a normal life thanks to this company.
This organization is really great. Ever since I was younger I've always been a fan in participating in activities that will help this charity one of the biggest things we do is collect soda can tabs for them and that was always fun for me.. I hope they continue to do great things for families all over.
I love this charity! Great way to support families that are struggling with the health of a child. Provides a place to stay, meals and even somewhere for the healthy siblings to play. I have given money and also supplies. If you can't give money, you can always donate toiletries etc. that her family would need while staying there.
I had no idea how much this organization helps families until I took my girl scout for a tour. They are an amazing asset to our community and families. I was so proud of my troop for the amount of donations to this wonderful place that makes families feel at home and welcome when they need it the most.
This is an excellent organization. I live really close to the facility and it is always filled with families from all demographics. The grounds are unkept and it looks like a friendly place. There is a donation slot in front of the Ronald McDonald House, and that's where many of my gently used clothing, toys, and home goods go. I like donating there because I know that my items are going back directly to the organization.
The Ronald McDonald house provides housing to the families of sick patients whose home is a significant distance from the hospital. the homes relieve a lot of travel and financial stress to already stressed families.
This program is amazing .I got helped when I was in need at a hospital far from home with no where to sleep but at the hospital it was amazing that they have programs like this that help people and childrens in need
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos