Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I love this charity! Great way to support families that are struggling with the health of a child. Provides a place to stay, meals and even somewhere for the healthy siblings to play. I have given money and also supplies. If you can't give money, you can always donate toiletries etc. that her family would need while staying there.
I like this charity because they donate one penny for every happy meal purchased and that's a lot of happy meals. I always donate my spare change to the charity. Others should support this charity to help sick kids!
I have volunteered for this charity for a few years and they do truly amazing work. They provide a save, loving family environment for families with children in the hospital or a place to stay close to a hospital during treatment. You in the door and you just feel the love that radiates from the house.
Don't know how I could've made it through being 2 hours away while my baby was in the NICU . Ronald McDonald House made it possible for me to be a few steps away instead of many miles away . I'm very thankful for that !
I will always support this foundation. My brother was in wake forest baptist in nc with guillory Barret syndrome, and they offered to give us housing so we didn't have to make the long trip back and forth every day.
It's very special (and the least we can do it help) when a mother gets to sleep across the street from where her sick baby most stay. These families spend so much of their time caring for and supporting their sick babies... It's incredible that a place exists where they can get rest and still be so close.
I loved volunteering here and being able to make a difference to those who were in need of a little cheer in their chaotic and scary lives. I helped prepare and serve food to families, and they were all so grateful. It was so rewarding to be able to provide these families with a little extra love and care.
This charity offers a place for families to stay while they have a child being treated in the hospital. I have had the opportunity to utilize this amazing service myself as well as other members and my family. Almost every major teaching hospital has a Ronald McDonald house nearby for families to utilize.
This is an international charity helping needed people all around the world. It is amazing how they care about people and not just about money as other chains. Great work, great initiative, and life changing results.
I cannot say that I have actual experience with this charity. I can however tell you that I have a family member that did somewhat benefit from this organization in Huntington WV. Their child was in a hospital there and the RMH help the mother of those children, but not the father. I think because the parents were not married. They also have a curfew for their rooms. While they are helpful, they do have their downfalls.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos