Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I love this charity me and my daughter both donate every chance we get. I know it is a large corporation but they really do help out and it's really nice to see that children are getting the love and care that they need.
I have used and donated to this charity. My brother has been to the children's hospital many, many times and the Ronald McDonald house of charities have always been there for us. It's a great support for families in need. They offer great customer support and I am truly thankful for this wonderful charity.
This organization does amazing things. I had never heard of them before my cousin had her baby at 23 weeks, and she was life lighted to a hospital not near her town. She spent a lot og time in the Ronald McDonald house next to the hospital while her son was in the NICU. It was a huge blessing for their family.
This is such an amazing idea and charity. To help families dealing with a tough time while a family member is in the hospital. They contribute to aid those who cannot afford to stay with their sick ones without working..
When my cousin, Jonathon, had leukemia, his parents and family stayed in the Ronald McDonald Houses across from the hospital, free of charge. Their support and passion towards helping the families was astonishing. They are a great group that has helped so many people, and their families, through rough times.
This is an amazing organization, they do so much to help children and their families in need! They have donation boxes inside and outside every McDonald's, it's so easy to donate and your money goes toward a great cause!
Donated my change every time I went to McDonalds when I lived in Columbus, Georgia. They had a Ronald McDonald house that I volunteered at in college. What it did for the families was amazing and moving.
We have one here locally and they are awesome. I had a child that was in the NICU for several months and I got to meet a lot of parents that were residing there while their child was in NICU also. I have to say this is one of the best charities out there and if you ever get the chance to donate this is the one!
I love this charity! Great way to support families that are struggling with the health of a child. Provides a place to stay, meals and even somewhere for the healthy siblings to play. I have given money and also supplies. If you can't give money, you can always donate toiletries etc. that her family would need while staying there.
This is an excellent organization. I live really close to the facility and it is always filled with families from all demographics. The grounds are unkept and it looks like a friendly place. There is a donation slot in front of the Ronald McDonald House, and that's where many of my gently used clothing, toys, and home goods go. I like donating there because I know that my items are going back directly to the organization.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos