Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I have seen this organization in action within my own family.giving a penny,dime or nickel goes a long way.The fsmilies and childern they help are amazing.My cousin now has a new back thanks yo the donations.
This organization helped my mother and I when my sister was in the hospital for months we stayed in Ronald McDonald house they really helped ease the burden of losing her and allowed us to stay by her side every moment she had
Very thankful for this organization they help so many families who are in need. I myself have volunteered in this organization and my experience was wonderful to know I've helped so many families and put a smile on their face.
I have heard about this charity helping people with their college funds or gining scholarships. I haven't donated but many others have. I have been familiar with ig fir a while now. I think other should support for the cause.
They help out kids in hospitals i think its amazing. They havr hospitals for kids. Every time i go to mc Donald's . Yes i do donate. Since i was a child its been familiar to me. Others should support it when it helps sick kids
They give the patient that is going through a very tough time the most valuable medicine there is FAMILY When it is most needed Families can be close together during any crisis thanks to Ronald McDonald House Of Charities !
I love this charity if not for them I would not have got the quality time I did with my youngest son when he was born .. we stayed at the Ronald McDonald house for 30 days some times not being able to pay anything other times only being able to pay very little .. it was our home away from home while my son was in the NICU
When I was in my early teens, one of my best freinds had to have a major kidney surgery. They were wonderful, and made that incredibly stressful and terrifying time so much easier for us. I feel truly honored to have stayed at a Ronald McDonald House and have told so many people about this wonderful place since!
The most incredible organization. The houses all around the country are so comfortable and make your experience as "homey" as possible. I've been in and out of these homes most of my childhood as well as they gave my mother a nice room and bed across the street from the hospital during the longer hospital stays.
I volunteered to cook for the families there with a group of classmates from my college. This is a wonderful organization that helps families in need. I can't wait to keep volunteering near my home soon.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos