Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
For years I did coin collections all around Fargo moorhead and was very impressed with the generosity of this community hope to help many other organizations like this who help families and are real friends to people suffering
I remember staying there as a child because the hospital needed me for tests but where waiting for a room to open and they didn't want to send me back home since it was a ways away. this was a fun place for kids. I had fun in the playroom with other kids. it really helps you forget that your sick and at the hospital.
As a mother who had a sick baby that was in the hospital, I greatly appreciate charities that help the families with a place to stay. I try to drop my change in the Dropbox for the charity at the McDonald's drive through window.
My university has a close relationship with our local Ronald McDonald foundation and we frequently have groups go over to volunteer and assist in their programs. It is a truly amazing non profit and should be regarded as such.
We did a fundraiser for this charity at school one time. I think it is a great idea. I haven't donated since then. I've know about it for a long time. If you are looking for a good charity to support I think it is a great choice
I had the opportunity to visit the Ronald McDonald house in 2012! I met with families that the house served and really had the chance to see first hand how big of an impact the home has on families of kids with severe illness.
I am proud to donate to the Ronald McDonald house. As a family touched by cancer they are great to have in my corner. They will help with expenses and give you a place to stay is someone you love is receiving treatment. I always put my change from McDonald's in the box.
Just built a RMDH in my neighborhood. Volunteering filled up so quickly there's a wait list. Being able to provide for the parents while their child is in the hospital is very rewarding. I really appreciate everyone who helps
A great charity. My nephew has passed but Ronald McDonald house Cleveland, OH was great to my family in my nephews early years when he spent his first years of life at Rainbow Babies for Charged Syndrome. Thank you Rainbow Babies!
I have seen this organization in action within my own family.giving a penny,dime or nickel goes a long way.The fsmilies and childern they help are amazing.My cousin now has a new back thanks yo the donations.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos