BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Jessica G.
Erie, PA
When my daughter was born we ended up staying at RMH for a few weeks. The staff was wonderful and it was great being able to be so close to the hospital. We would never have been able to afford a hotel for that long. They even worked with me coming and going in the middle of the night so I could feed my daughter.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
The RMHC is a fantastic organization! By helping families in their times of crisis through the basic necessities such as food and lodging. In such trying times it is nice to know that there is an organization that can assist families in need.
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, PA
This program is amazing. It makes me happy to donate to places that are simply created to keep families together. Family is the best thing to have in life and this organization deserves the support. Thank you for everything you do!!
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR
I think the Ronald McDonald House Charity is wonderful. I have seen stories of how they truly made an impact for those who had premature babies and no place to stay. I know they also do other great work. I hope to volunteer one day.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
The Ronald McDonald house was there for many families of the children in the NICU alongside our daughter. We didn't need a place to stay because we lived near the hospital, however they provided housing for several desperate parents.
Angel C.
Belding, MI
I love the Ronald McDonald House Charity it does help family's that have cancer or moms who have babies early. They give them a place to stay close so they don't have to drive far. But you have to be on a waiting list for awhile.
Yesenia F.
Las Vegas, NV
They helped house a friend I had in middle school who had kidney problems and her family was able to be near her during her surgery and treatment. This organization has done so much to give back to the community and it is wonderful.
Annettia M.
The Ronald McDonald House has helped many families (such as mine) over the years. When I was a child, we spent a lot of time at a children's hospital for my brothers. With the help of Ronald McDonald House, we were able to save endless amounts of money on lodging since we lived a day's drive away from the hospital. Thank you!!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Ronald McDonald house is there for families to stay while their child is in the hospital, ill, or getting treatments. Our Children's Hospital has one adjacent to it. It's a wonderful idea and is so helpful to the families who have so much else on their minds, they don't have to worry about where to stay and how to pay for it.
Emma B.
Brownsville, KY
We did a fundraiser for this charity at school one time. I think it is a great idea. I haven't donated since then. I've know about it for a long time. If you are looking for a good charity to support I think it is a great choice
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.