Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,061 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
This is honestly one of my favorite organizations. I love what they do for children and their families. In elementary school we did fundraisers, collected box tops, and visited The Ronald McDonald House and that's when I fell in love.
This organization really helped my family out a lot. When my family member was sick the Ronald McDonald house put my family up in a place to stay near the hospital. It really helped us so much and helped to take a load off our minds.
After a terrible accident my sister had to stay at tge hospital for several weeks. As she was touch and go for about 40 days my parents needed to stay close by. The Ronald McDonald house put them up at their local facility. We've never forgotten what that meant to us 10 years later I still put all my change in the donation box
I love the ronald mcdonald houses. We had to stay at one when my son was born and in the NICU, it was so nice in a such a stressful time to be able to have a place to stay and nice home cooked meals available for us. If not i think we wouldve been so mentally and physically drained. They are so caring and such a wonderful organization. It was a great comfort in knowing we were right by our son but didn't have to sleep on the pull out couch in his room.
I've heard nothing but good things about the Ronald McDonald house charities. Two of my friends were helped out tremendously by this foundation in their time of need and I think they make the world a better place! Thanks Ronald McDonald!
Such an amazing foundation. I am currently studying to become a Child Life Specialist and work in non-profit settings such as the Ronald McDonald House. It is so important to make sure that the families of the patients are taken care of just as much as the patients and the Ronald McDonald House goes out of their way to do just that.
I remember when I was young Ronald McDonald House helped my aunt while my uncle was receiving chemo and bone marrow transplants and as of recently helped my cousin while beautiful baby girl has been under going surgeries to correct her jaw and the roof of her mouth. They have been very generous. This is a great cause to donate to.
A dear friend of mine's child was born prematurely at 28 weeks. She was hours away from home, not willing to spend any time away from her infant son (who could blame her). The Ronald McDonald House, helped her, gave her a place to stay only a block from the hospital. She still talks about how helpful it was to not have to worry about finding a hotel and money to stay when all she cared about was being near her child. The work they do is so wonderful!
I love this charity I personally know a family who happens to have premature twin girls and thankfully because of the Ronald McDonald house they were able to stay next to the hospital cost free to make sure their babies pulled through!
This charity has been invaluable in the rehabilitation of a close family friends daughter. They provided them with housing free of charge so the entire family could stay near their daughter during long out of town medical treatments.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos