Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I've known several people who have needed to use Ronald McDonald House while their child was in the hospital. So much better than being forced to get a hotel room 3 hours away from home and spending the money on top of the huge hospital bills. This charity does amazing things for families, I will always donate as often as possible.
I personally have never received assistance from the Ronald McDonald's house but I have friends that have benefited from this wonderful service. It is an amazing program that allows the families of patients to stay near the Hospital so they don't have to travel home and back cause some families come from far away. What a wonderful program
Very nice place I try to donate often to! Families who cannot afford a place to stay while their children are receiving treatment are provided with a place to stay by the establishment. The more often people donate, the more families can stay with their children during these trying and difficult, emotional times!
As the mother of a special needs child that has been through extensive surgeries, Ronald McDonald House has always come to our aid when we've need a place to stay at their Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN location. We are forever grateful so we try and donate to this charity frequently and encourage our friends and family to do the same.
I've heard nothing but good things about the Ronald McDonald house charities. Two of my friends were helped out tremendously by this foundation in their time of need and I think they make the world a better place! Thanks Ronald McDonald!
Wonderful charity, if you ever want to help them out plan to cook them dinner one night for the guest staying there. I have done it many times and it's always a great experience to meet the wonderful workers and families staying there
After a terrible accident my sister had to stay at tge hospital for several weeks. As she was touch and go for about 40 days my parents needed to stay close by. The Ronald McDonald house put them up at their local facility. We've never forgotten what that meant to us 10 years later I still put all my change in the donation box
When a family member was diagnosed with a rare disease, her mom and siblings were able to stay at the Ronald McDonald house. They were treated so kindly and you can tell that the volunteers truly cared. I love the Ronald McDonald house
The Ronald McDonald house helped me so much when I had twins. they were in the hospital for a month, and they let me stay and eat for free the whole time so I could be with my babies. I am very greatful for them! thank y'all so much!
This is honestly one of my favorite organizations. I love what they do for children and their families. In elementary school we did fundraisers, collected box tops, and visited The Ronald McDonald House and that's when I fell in love.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos