Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I was able to volunteer quite a bit for th rmhc when I worked for a franchise of mcdonalds. They truly do great things for families and children. If you ever get the opportunity to volunteer I highly recommend it (esp in columbus ohio!!)
I've enjoyed being at the Ronald McDonald House every time I go. The children and their parents are so appreciative. From cooking dinner for multiple families to playing bingo I always in up feeling like I've helped in a major way. This is a great way to spend some free time if you truly like helping others. I still receive postcards in the mail from the Ronald McDonald House about how they want me to return and volunteer. I hope this was helpful in any way.
My sorority is always doing this event and we are always at the house playing and doing activities with the children. We all love it and the kids have always been awesome! Just to see their smiles after making a silly craft is priceless.
About 16 years ago my daughter was in a terrible accident. We lived in Port Huron at the time. She was driven by ambulance to Childrens Hospital of Michigan in Detroit, Me and her father had no where to sleep and they gave us shelter at the Ronald Mcdonald House next door. We slept and showered there and to them I am forever grateful.
This program is such a blessing. My 9 year old cousin was at the hospital in Louisville and we didn't have enough money to cover a hotel stay and the Ronald McDonald house let us stay there. I will definitely support them in the future.
AMAZING foundation! They've helped a friend when she was losing her brother. This was 15 years ago and they're still out there helping one family at a time. Always donate when I can! They truly deserve all of the recognition they receive.
Ronald McDonald House Charities was there for close family friends who had no where to stay while their daughter lived in the NICU. We were on the waiting list for RMDH when my son was in the hospital out of town but weren't able to stay there due to not enough room. Thanks for all you guys do!!!
Ronald McDonald house is there to help give families a place to stay while their children and family members. I support because it's a simple act that can help save someone the stress and burden. It's only a small donation that goes a long way
I have a cousin whose daughter got severely sick and was in the hospital for almost a year. We all donated coke tabs etc to the R.M House and that helps give families a night free. It really helps when loved ones can stay by their children
As the mother of a special needs child that has been through extensive surgeries, Ronald McDonald House has always come to our aid when we've need a place to stay at their Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN location. We are forever grateful so we try and donate to this charity frequently and encourage our friends and family to do the same.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos