Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,061 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
Wonderful organization. We have one next to our hospital that I work next to. They help out so many families that need to travel for medical care for their children. I love all the volunteer groups that go there to cook dinner for the families.
We had a Ronald McDonald house in my town at the local hospital and it was really nice to always see families being helped in their time of need. You should support this charity because it helps a kid keep their family close in their time of dire need.
I would have to say Ronald McDonald House Charity help my sister and my brother in law a lot, they went thru a difficult time with my baby niece. And with the help of Ronald McDonald house they had a place to stay and somewhat feel like at home.
I love Ronald McDonald house so much! They help so many families and give them a nice place to stay while their loved ones are in the hospital. I spend a great deal of my time volunteering and cooking dinner for the people staying the night there!
I had the opportunity to be a guest at a RD house. It was very nice and equipped with all necessary amenities. ...it certainly did help enormously with the cost by not having to travel daily....Thanks to all for this act of care concern and love
After undergoing intense brain surgery in Miami Dade Children's Hospital, my daughter who was three years old and our family (who lived in NY) had no where and no one to turn to for shelter. The Ronald McDonald house provided that to us free of charge. We can never repay them back, but I do donate as often as I can. They are truly a blessing.
The love, support and caring the Ronald McDonald house had shown my Daughter and I was incredible. We were far from home, very little money and major surgeries ahead of us. The volunteers from the Ronald McDonald house treated us like Family and when needed they stayed with me when I felt I couldn't handle things. Truly a awesome entity in the world. :)
I've heard that the Ronald McDonalds house of charities is a great place to Donate . They have helped many families in need . If your seriously looking for a great foundation to donate I would look into the Ronald McDonalds house of charities.
The Ronald McDonald house is truly amazing, they function as a home away from home and is great for all who are staying there. I have volunteered many places yet this is one of my favorites because of how welcoming it is to the people who are there.
I love this charity. I have a friend who had twins prematurely and they paid for some of there hospital bills and for thr mother and father to stay in utah with them. It is such a great organization and it helps out way more than most people realize.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos