Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,061 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
This is such a wonderful charity, I volunteered cooking for the parents and children there, and also taking time to play with the children and keep the parents company, if you have never helped out in the Ronald McDonald house you should really look into doing this, just being there for an hour you will realize what a wonderful organization this is.
Please please take your time to donate some time or money or toys to this organization! They do so much good and bring so much joy to sick children/the families of them. it really makes a difference! my family has been donating to them since I was little!
I love Ronald McDonald house so much! They help so many families and give them a nice place to stay while their loved ones are in the hospital. I spend a great deal of my time volunteering and cooking dinner for the people staying the night there!
I would have to say Ronald McDonald House Charity help my sister and my brother in law a lot, they went thru a difficult time with my baby niece. And with the help of Ronald McDonald house they had a place to stay and somewhat feel like at home.
I have volunteered at this place before, it was lovely, we brought food, cooked meals and families came in and we feed them, sang songs, have an awesome time! Love this organization, i don't love mcdonalds, but this organization is great, glad they're not feeding them burgers. but healthy meals instead and providing somewhere to stay for the families.
I have never had to stay here, thank you lord, but a friend of mine recently has. There baby was born 3 months early and was in NICU for 60 days. Once the mother was released they transported her to the Ronald McDonald house so she could be closer to her baby (they lived over an hour from the hospital). The staff was wonderful to her and some even lent a shoulder to cry on when her husband could be there. I would recommend donating to help keep the doors open for those in need.
My baby was born very early and very sick. She spent months in the hospital, much of that time at a Children's Hospital over 100 miles away. I do not know what I would have done without the RMH. They offer a place to stay, a hot meal and the support of other familes in similar situations. RHM allowed me to stay within 1 mile of my sick baby while very far from home.
I have known about this charity ever since I was a young kid when I played softball we would go to the Ronald McDonald house in my town and do car washes and raise money for them. It's such a supportive charity who really helps make a difference.
When i was little i was in and out of state programs because i was troubled.. once a month we would go to the Ronald McDonald house and do chores then hang out.. it was a pretty cool experience to know big chanes like McDonald's cared about us too
I remember always applying to the scholarship programs that they would offer for students going to college who needed money and who were in need of help going to college. They always make sure that the opportunity is known and able to be found.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos