Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I'm so glad the Ronald McDonald House program exists. When my niece was born prematurely at 2 pounds 10 ounces, my sister stayed in the Ronald McDonald house since the hospital was several hours from home. Luckily, my niece is now several years old with no ill affects from being born so premature. My sister and I still donate to this charity when we can.
This is such an amazing charity that provides families with sick children with food & a place to stay. Many families struggle financially, and this is a great way to provide a hand. I've volunteered to help prepare food in the past, and the families were so grateful.
This charity is beyond touching. I couldn't imagine not being able to afford to stay with my sick child due to money. I think this is by far the most awesome organization you can donate to. Keeping loved ones together while one is sick is just great!
Ronald McDonald house is a huge deal! I love that they recognize how hard it is for the families of the children that are sick and often staying in hospitals. They provide a place for the families to stay while lifting some of the financial burden.
RMH house is one of the best charities out there. They help keep some piece of mind knowing a family will be able to stay close to a child who is hospitalized. A dear friend of mine stayed in a local one when her child was in the hospital and she was greatful for not only being close to her child, but for how well she and her husband were treated.
Ronald McDonald house is underrated. When my cousin was in a terrible accident and was in the hospital for months, they provided my aunt with a place to stay, with food, etc so she could stay close to him. We don't hear enough about this organization.
My family stayed in a Ronald McDonald House when my brother was getting treated for cancer. The people that worked there were amazing. I've volunteered there a couple of times since then, and we are always raising money for a great cause like them.
I have heard nothing but good things about this charity. I use to think that it was just to donate to Mc.donalds but after reading through it and talking to actual people i think its a great charity. I've had a friend that was in the hospital for a couple of days and ronald mc.donald came and cheered up everyone! I donate every time I go to Mc.donalds.
I have never had to stay here, thank you lord, but a friend of mine recently has. There baby was born 3 months early and was in NICU for 60 days. Once the mother was released they transported her to the Ronald McDonald house so she could be closer to her baby (they lived over an hour from the hospital). The staff was wonderful to her and some even lent a shoulder to cry on when her husband could be there. I would recommend donating to help keep the doors open for those in need.
I love Ronald McDonald house so much! They help so many families and give them a nice place to stay while their loved ones are in the hospital. I spend a great deal of my time volunteering and cooking dinner for the people staying the night there!
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos