Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I have had expoerience with this charity 2 times. My best friend 18 years ago had a premature baby, and they were there to house us while the baby grew. Another time more recently, my brother and his wife had a baby at 24 weeks..he spent 6 months in the NICU until he passed away. They were always kind and sweet there. and always provided for the entire family
This is an amazing charity!! Ronald McDonald Charities provide a place for the parents and family to stay while their children are being treated. These charities are very caring towards the patients and families. They also have great support from other families there too. I would recommend going there if your child is very sick, so you can stay by their side.
I am very thankful to the Ronald McDonald Charities. I got into a terrible accident many years ago and Ronald McDonald Charities help my families lodging while I was in out of town hospital for major surgeries. So we are very thankful for there kindness.
I'm proud of contributing with them every time that I can. They help a lot of people in need and this is a labor that we all should support. I'm happy for living in a world where you can find people like them that take time to bring life and health to people who need it.
We stayed at the Ronald McDonald house when our baby was in the NIcu. They are a caring wonderful organization who help so many families every year. I can not tell you how it helped our family to be able to stay on the hospital campus with our little man!
I had a friend who constantly had to drive around to various hospitals to get treatment for her son. It was wonderful that the Ronald McDonald house gave her a place to stay. Now she does her best to get others involved in donating to this great charity!
While I have no first hand experience with this charity, one of my close friends does. Her son had to stay at a local hospital while being treated for leukemia, and the Ronald McDonald foundation managed to find her a place to stay without charging her which made her be able to stay in town and with her son without worrying about how she would pay for a hotel.
My high schools Key Club would collect soda can tabs throughout the year and at the end of the year we would take them to the Ronald McDonald House. They were able to recycle them for money to benefit their program. They gave us a tour of their facility, and it was so great seeing that our donation allowed them to provide for hospitalized children and their families.
If you have time to volunteer at your loval house, do it!!! The last thing these precious families need is to worry about nourishing themselves. Call and set up a time to cook, you set the menu and bring all the fixings. A quick and easy way to give back!!
RMH house is one of the best charities out there. They help keep some piece of mind knowing a family will be able to stay close to a child who is hospitalized. A dear friend of mine stayed in a local one when her child was in the hospital and she was greatful for not only being close to her child, but for how well she and her husband were treated.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos