Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
Such a great organization that provides assistance to those in their time of need even if it is just a place to stay that is close to the hospital. I have known quite a few people who have received a helping hand from this charity and they are always eternally grateful
Amazing what they do. I remember when I was younger my brother had to have surgery on his jaw because he had a small tumor growing and that required some days in the hospital which my parents couldn't afford to stay at and this organization helped them out so much!
When my sister was going through her surgery with her eye, this is the place where my Mom and her stayed throughout the whole week. Since then she has gone back and donated food and time there, and I personally would love to do the same some day when I get the chance. I cannot thank the Ronald McDonald house enough for their kindness. It is a wonderful and lovely organization.
Every year we have a book drive and all of the books are donated to the Ronald McDonald house in Springfield MA. I personally deliver the books and get to meet the patients and wonderful staff. I am so impressed by these hard working people who truly love what they do.
This is something you need to look into if you don't quite know what they do because most of us go to McDonald and that means there is something we can all do. Everything helps. Spare change from meals anything! This organization goes above and beyond to help children and familys!
This charity is unbelievable. I have had many personal experiences with this charity. At the local hospital my mom gave birth to my sibling very early and she got to stay at the hospital (through Ronald Mcdondald House Charity) and it was so nice for her. They made her feel welcome and so much better about the Terible situation. An amazing, amazing, amazing, charity.
Great organization for every one who is included, I've known about this organization for while no. I have donated in the past haven't done it recently, I support this organization cause my uncle was a part of it back in the day and was able to meet Michale Jackson
Every penny donated to this charity would be worth it. Eighteen years ago my parents were surprised to find that my mother was going into labor--two months early. Although I seemed healthy I was very underweight and had to remain in the hospital for over a week--and during this time Ronald McDonald House Charities gave my young, stressed, and very tired parents a place to stay until I made it out of the hospital. It was such a blessing to my family and any money donated to this charity would be well spent.
My sister spent 10 days in the ICU for an emergency surgery for a condition that was discovered while my family was out of town for a holiday. The Ronald McDonald House (well, wing/suite at the hospital we were at) was nothing short of amazing. Laundry facilites, showers, food, etc. Everything needed so at least one of my parents could be at the hospital at all times.
The Ronald McDonald house is such a huge help when you have a child in icu and you have to be at the hospital for weeks. Motels and eating out get very expensive, they give you an opportunity to stay there for free plus provide food for you. it's an awesome place.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos