BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
KimLann D.
I can't say enough great things about this organization. When my little sister was born, she has to have surgery the day after birth in CHOPs Hospital in PA. The Ronald McDonald House Charities was a blessing for my family. It was a cheerful, warm environment that felt like home. I can honestly say I would donate to them whenever I could. Thank you Ronald McDonald House Charity!
Heather W.
Mint Hill, NC
This organization is absolutely WONDERFUL for families who need a place to stay when their child is in the hospital. I have had many friends who have had to utilize the service and have had NOTHING but good to say about it. I think it is so wonderful to not have to worry about making arrangements for food or lodging when you're already dealing with SO much with a sick child
Carmen B.
Ludlow, MA
Every year we have a book drive and all of the books are donated to the Ronald McDonald house in Springfield MA. I personally deliver the books and get to meet the patients and wonderful staff. I am so impressed by these hard working people who truly love what they do.
Ciji M.
Russellville, AL
I am thankful to people who support Ronald McDonald House Charities. I was blessed to stay at a Ronald McDonald House with my good friend when my niece was born several months premature and stayed in the hospital for several weeks. RMH staff was courteous and then convenience of the residence was helpful during a scary, stressful time. I will continue to support this charity.
Nakia W.
Paris, KY
I am very for the RMHC. When I was 19 I had my second baby. She was a preemie and taken to another hospital to the NICU. I was able to stay at the local house from RMCH. If it wasn't for them I couldn't have spent everyday with my baby girl and nurse her and care for her like I did. This is a GREAT Charity to support. It touches many families and they are very thankful for it.
Divina L.
I love this charity it helps out so many families in needs. I have also heard that this charity gives out scholorships to those students that cannot afford going to college/university. Who ever reads this and is in need should really check out ronald mcdonald charity.
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
I love helping this charity because it's amazing! The organization believes in the fact that keeping families together helps sick children heal faster because happy children are healthy children. Also, since every house is runs on it's own local donations, you know you're helping people that actually exist, and not just some greedy CEO.
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR
I never really understood what the Ronald McDonald house is due until I was speaking to a lady at the hospital one day and she told me that she was staying in the Ronald McDonald house because her child was sick in the hospital and they came from a town very far away.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
When my sister was going through her surgery with her eye, this is the place where my Mom and her stayed throughout the whole week. Since then she has gone back and donated food and time there, and I personally would love to do the same some day when I get the chance. I cannot thank the Ronald McDonald house enough for their kindness. It is a wonderful and lovely organization.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I volunteered with this company with some of my coworkers. It's a great program that gives meals to families with family members in the hospital. It's a great cause and definitely helps feed and house families that need to be close to their loved ones in times of need.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.