BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Michelle B.
I think this is a wonderful charity for families to stay near and be close to there children not having to leave one paren't to stay and the other to leave they both can stay in a place where there money worries are none and just focus on there sick child. This is wonderful
Lulu M.
Such an amazing charity home. They have one in the children's hospital near us and we frequently donate food and other item that can help the sick child's family while staying at the hospital. They do so many great things to the family as well to the child in the hospital.
Tonia S.
RESTON
An associate of mine delivered her daughter prematurely in another state and her baby had to stay in the NICU for a very long time. She was able to stay in the state and be with her daughter all because of the kindness of The Ronald McDonald House. They are a great charity to give to, because many people are receiving treatments and are far from home. The RMH is home for them.
Bobbi R.
Belleview, FL
I truly feel like this charity gives. We save all of our soda tabs to turn in to our local Mcdonalds. One of the local mothers had a baby with a heart condition. They helped her with a free place to stay near the hospital for months so she could stay near the baby. Its nice to see them help in your local community because you get to see first hand the organization helping others.
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Amazing what they do. I remember when I was younger my brother had to have surgery on his jaw because he had a small tumor growing and that required some days in the hospital which my parents couldn't afford to stay at and this organization helped them out so much!
Carmen B.
Ludlow, MA
Every year we have a book drive and all of the books are donated to the Ronald McDonald house in Springfield MA. I personally deliver the books and get to meet the patients and wonderful staff. I am so impressed by these hard working people who truly love what they do.
Lexi M.
Proctorville , OH
I always hear very positive things about our local Ronald McDonald house. I think this is an incredible program that gives families a relief in a time of high stress levels. McDonald's being the large company it is has the potential to expand this network and make it even more incredible.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
When my sister was going through her surgery with her eye, this is the place where my Mom and her stayed throughout the whole week. Since then she has gone back and donated food and time there, and I personally would love to do the same some day when I get the chance. I cannot thank the Ronald McDonald house enough for their kindness. It is a wonderful and lovely organization.
Celina C.
My family has personally experienced being helped out by Ronald McDonald House Charities. So thankful they could help us out during the time. Everything they did was simply amazing. Very caring, helpful, trustworthy and, loving. Glad for everything they did for us.
KimLann D.
I can't say enough great things about this organization. When my little sister was born, she has to have surgery the day after birth in CHOPs Hospital in PA. The Ronald McDonald House Charities was a blessing for my family. It was a cheerful, warm environment that felt like home. I can honestly say I would donate to them whenever I could. Thank you Ronald McDonald House Charity!
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.