BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Vorina A.
Tigard, OR
I Absolutely love the Ronald McDonald house Charities. They helped my fiance and I when our baby wad very sick. They provided us with a room and so much more. I'm grateful for everyone that takes their time to volunteer and donate to places like these that helps families in need.
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
This organization is awesome. My moms best friend who kids I grew up with used it. Her daughter almost died and needed a king transplant. The stayed here quite often every time they were in Houston. And my mom used it when my baby sister was little because she was always in and out of the hospital.
Victoria W.
Farmville, VA
I've stayed at a Ronald McDonald house on several occasions and every time I had a wonderful experience. The staff was extremely nice and helpful, the grounds were beautiful, and the rooms were very clean. And I very much appreciate the service they provide for families in need.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
When my son had his surgery at 4 months old, staying at the Ronald McDonald house was an amazing experience. All of the staff was very welcoming and super supportive. My husband and I donate when ever we can. I even send gift bags full of mini shampoos. soaps, etc for people who have to stay there in an emergency. I really hope more people will get involved and donate to this amazing place.
Emi M.
The Ronald McDonald house is a great charity! They helped my sister when her twins were born prematurely and she was discharged from the hospital before her. She was able to stay at the Ronald McDonald house to be close to her twins while they continued to grow in the nicu.
Jamie C.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my favorite organizations. Here's why. Not only can you donate money but a donation of time spent with these families is also valued. At our local Ronald mc Donald house we volunteer once a month to feed All the families in the house. It's truly a joy and a pleasure.
Cara J.
I have done so much work with the Ronald McDonald House from being on their Teen Advisory Council. The things that they do is unbelievable to help people stay for practically nothing. It's also amazing to see how happy the children are even though they are going through such a tough time. I really enjoy seeing and helping the Ronald McDonald House with everything they do for the community!
Sierra L.
Paso Robles, CA
When my daughter was a year old she had to have surgery at the Childrens Hospital in LA. We were there for a week and they told us about the Ronald McDonald House. They quickly took us in which saved us money from a hotel but most importantly we bonded with other families staying there whose children were battling cancer. It was an experience I will never forget. They are so amazing <3
Noelle S.
I love this orginazation and all it stands for. Many charities are a facade for greed but when I was in girl scouts I organized an event for the local RMH. It was a spaghetti catered meal compliments of the Macaroni Grill and Edy's made a special creation of Girl Scout cookie ice cream (which they later marketed on a national level) for the ice cream social. I met so many great kids and families that had a great time. When you have a sick family member, especially a child, it goes a long way to be close and that is what makes RMH so great.
Pader V.
Woodbury, MN
Just wanted to thank this organization! My cousin's family just recently went through a tough medical situation and actually had to transfer to a different state for care. This organization provided them food and a place to stay. Everyone should think about supporting them!
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.