Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
We stayed here when we went to Utah for surgery and they were amazing they helped us feel so comfortable and they were nice and it was an easy pain-free process while taking a kid to surgery during the hardest times of your life they were a kind company to work with I would recommend them highly and donate as much as you can to this company
Ronald McDonald house does so much to help differ costs for families who have to travel or stay at a hospital for their child's treatment. I have seen many families who would not be able to get their child the treatment they need with the help of shelter and food from this charity.
I love volunteering here to cook meals for the families staying at AI DuPont hospital in Delaware. We did this as a team event with my work at a Bank of America. I look forward to doing it again. I was impressed by everything they do for the families of children staying at the hospital
I Absolutely love the Ronald McDonald house Charities. They helped my fiance and I when our baby wad very sick. They provided us with a room and so much more. I'm grateful for everyone that takes their time to volunteer and donate to places like these that helps families in need.
I know that there are a lot of children in need of love and care, the Ronald McDonald house provides help to children at little or no cost. This year my girls volunteered their, they brought food (believe it or not they have wish list) and they helped by reading stories, cleaning their bar, and the yard and what not, it was a big help, Girl Scouts are awesome and so is the Ronald McDonald House.
This is one of the best charities. You are literally giving money to them to help house parents to be with their sick children. My friend only was able to make it the three weeks her daughter was sick hours away from our home because of this foundation. Truly a blessing for so many.
This organization is awesome. My moms best friend who kids I grew up with used it. Her daughter almost died and needed a king transplant. The stayed here quite often every time they were in Houston. And my mom used it when my baby sister was little because she was always in and out of the hospital.
When I was in elementary school, we raised money for the Ronald McDonald house every year. It is a great charity that teaches kids so much. I love that they use a familiar figure as their mascot, so kids (not only those that are patients) can feel more comfortable with the subject. This was one of the first organizations that introduced me to charity, and giving to those in need.
As a child, I stayed many, many nights in the hospital between 11 of my surgeries. I'm thankful that this organization provided a place and meals for my family so they never had to be away from me. At the age of 24, I'm now so very, very grateful for all that they continue to do. I love these people.
I've stayed at a Ronald McDonald house on several occasions and every time I had a wonderful experience. The staff was extremely nice and helpful, the grounds were beautiful, and the rooms were very clean. And I very much appreciate the service they provide for families in need.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos