Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
This organization is a huge blessing to so many families. I know from personally staying at a Ronald McDonald House, that the staff is always extremely accommodating, and the other families there always seem so happy and content, even when going through physical trials. It is definitely a worthwhile organization, and I am excited to hear that a house will be opening closer to my home, so that I can volunteer my time there!
While I was staying at the hospital I was informed that the Ronald McDonald house took in families especially premie moms .. I donate every month and send clothes others should support because it brings less stress on the families who stay there each room was different and unique just all around lovely
I donate to this charity every time. Every dollar counts. I always give when asked and I can never give much but I try to at least give a dollar or two because children don't deserve to suffer and I know my money will help those poor kids.
I can't say how much I love the Ronald McDonald House enough. When my niece had to have open heart surgery at 9 months old, my sister and her husband stayed at one of these houses and it was a Godsend. There are always volunteers there bringing in food. I can't say enough good things about this charity.
My sister was a cancer patient as a child. She was in the hospital most of the four years after her diagnosis which was about an hour away. When we had to visit, they would allow my family to stay in a room so we could see her free of charge. The night my sister passed away, they allowed my family and friends to stay at one of there houses for a day or two to get everything settled and provided counseling for us.
Ronald McDonald house is one of the few charities I love to give to. They have helped out numerous families that I know personally. Several families couldn't afford long term lodging while their loved one was in the hospital long term, and they were able to stay close for that long time due to Ronald McDonald House.
Aside fromeat mcdonalds everyday , once when you buy the combo it just coz u 2-3 seconds to have a look have this Ronald McDonald's House Charities. they have been promoting in my country, every 3-4 months they will have the mcdonald's card which you can buy food with discount , and it just coost you $10 and they will donate to the fund I thinkit is amazing to help other and share our love to those who needs our help.:D
My sister and I stayed at Ronald McDonald House in Hershey, PA when her daughter was born with a condition that required her to be in the NICU. The organization is amazing- donations of food, activities like board games and DVDs to keep you occupied when visiting hours are over at the hospital and the volunteers who come in to make dinner for anyone staying. I can't say enough about how wonderful this organization is.
This is an amazing foundation doing really great things around the world. One thing they really excel at is using schools as a way to raise money. Every kid knows Mcdonald's. So when it's time to drop off pop tabs or box tops, they know what it's for. Not many other charities take advantage of that.
During Christmas time our McDonald's puts up stars of things that need donated to our local house in Danville. My kids and I always donate different goodies. They help all families regardless of race, religion, financial standing. They are wonderful people helping out others in a time of hardships
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos