Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
Totally blessed to have places at the Ronald McDonald house. I have 2 friends staying in one for the last 2 weeks after coming home from a family vacation they watched there boys flip and turned into a tragedy and getting to be able to take showers and get couple hours of rest has been such a release for them
This is an amazing charity. My boyfriends daughter had cancer. He was at the hospital 24/7. Next to the hospital was the Ronald McDonald House. The staff there were so kind and caring. They made sure her family had a place to sleep or relax during her stay at the hospital. Very caring and understanding staff
As a little girl I always wanted to work with kids. I would see the Ronald McDonald bucket full of money so I would ask my dad for change and put it in there. I do not have kids of my own but I do have nephew's and niece's I think God they all came in good health, but I do wonder the pain these sick kids go through even the parents so every time I go to McDonalds I tried to donate the best I can. God Bless these Kids & there family :)
There are no amount of words to describe how incredible the Ronald McDonald house truly is. At 15 my sister had to undergo back surgery. There were so many risk involved and so much stress on the family. The hospital was hours away from home, thankfully for the Ronald McDonald house, my mother was able to stay in an apartment located inside of the hospital. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about how much this helped my family!
I always drop my spare change in these collection bins. Knowing its making a difference makes me feel good. My sister in law had a baby born with a rare medical issue. She had to travel with the baby to a hospital that had the right equipment to treat him. This charity paid for her room to stay by the hospital while the baby was being treated. They stayed at the Ronald McDonald house. It was nice to see all that spare change eventually proved a needed purpose.
We all know McDonald's isn't the healthiest but the Ronald McDonald house is wonderful. If we hadn't had accomodations covered military insurance when we had a cancer scare with my son, this would be where we would have stayed. I know people that volunteer in some of these and what they are doing is wonderful.
This organization is awesome! It provides Ronda for families whose children are in the hospital. It gives families hope. Let's them stay closer to the children. Provided breakfast and snacks. When a family has so much to deal with costs of a hotel should never be an issue! This organization makes this happen!
This organization is a huge blessing to so many families. I know from personally staying at a Ronald McDonald House, that the staff is always extremely accommodating, and the other families there always seem so happy and content, even when going through physical trials. It is definitely a worthwhile organization, and I am excited to hear that a house will be opening closer to my home, so that I can volunteer my time there!
This charity helps so many that are in need. I remember that I had bagged a lot of stuff to give to goodwill and my boyfriend stopped me and told me to donate to this charity instead because they do not try to make a profit of of my used clothes and shoes and that I would be truly helping others that are in need.
While I was staying at the hospital I was informed that the Ronald McDonald house took in families especially premie moms .. I donate every month and send clothes others should support because it brings less stress on the families who stay there each room was different and unique just all around lovely
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos