BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Brittany S.
Huffman, TX
My daughter once needed to be treated at the Children's Hospital in Houston Tx. It turned into a several night stay. The Ronald McDonald house helped us in every way! It was wonderful being able to stay close to our ill baby. Knowing she wasn't too far away. We felt completely comfortable knowing everyone was helping and supporting us in that time. I give to this organization every time I can. I want it to help other parents and children.
Cassandra C.
Leesville
My husband and I actually stayed in a Ronald McDonald house while our son was in the NICU. The people who run the house are the most kind and generous people I have ever had the chance of meeting. They didn't ask for payment because they knew our mind was else were, but now that my son is 4 years old we have taught him whenever we get change to drop it in a Ronald McDonald fund so we can attempt to help others as they did for us.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Ronald McDonald House was a great learning experience. The Chef and other staff members were really friendly but also knew how to keep us students on our toes in the kitchen. Preparing and serving the food and desserts for patients and their families was a really emotional but happy time, seeing them smile with the great service we provided was the highlight of each day we were able to help them.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I had the pleasure of stay at a RMH when my second son was born.

They were so kind and caring. They provided a shuttle service for families with no transportation. Free laundry services and the rooms are not only beautiful but clean.

Always donate to them just from person experience.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Each year hundreds of families stay at the Ronald McDonald House they solely rely on the generosity from the community to provide for the families that stay there. I think it is such a great organization to have to help out families in need when they are troubled with financial situations when their loved ones become ill ect.
Denisha H.
London, KY
This program is dear to my heart because I have family and friends who's children needed heart procedures and couldn't afford to stay so far out of town and they provided housing and meals for the families. It's a great program to donate to because they really put the donations to good use helping families in need.
Deann A.
Evanston, IN
Ronald McDonald House allowed for my sister and her husband to stay close by while my twin nice and nephew were in the NICU. They gave them piece of mind by being so close to be with their babies!! I give every chance I can & I love how you can donate every time you go through McDonald's drive through or inside!!
Yady R.
Gustine, CA
I am very thankful to this organization for all that they provide to the families in need. My younger sister was diagnosed with cancer when she was about 15 and my mother and sister were able to stay at a Ronald McDonald House during all her treatment. I visited the place and it was well kept, clean, and it even provided them kitchen supplies to cook.

I do not know whether or not she was charged any fees, but I do not think so.
Ashley H.
Delhi, CA
There are no amount of words to describe how incredible the Ronald McDonald house truly is. At 15 my sister had to undergo back surgery. There were so many risk involved and so much stress on the family. The hospital was hours away from home, thankfully for the Ronald McDonald house, my mother was able to stay in an apartment located inside of the hospital. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about how much this helped my family!
Lia B.
When my son was born my C-section over 100 miles from where he had been taken to a NICU, they allowed my husband to stay in one and when I arrived, they made accomadations to where I could be on the first floor as I was released early to travel to stay with him for the next week after his birth. They not only done that, but they always made sure everyone had plenty to eat. It was like a large family sitting down to eat together.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.