BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Kimberly Y.
Akron, OH
I became involved with the Ronald McDonald House last year when I just the yp group The Red Shoe Society. In touring the house and learning more about the organization I saw the impact the house had on the families that used the facilitates in their time of need. Having lunch or dinner provided for the families is one less thing they have to worry about while their child is being cared for. It is touching to see organizations and individual volunteers step in to help.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have only heard great things about this foundation. I used to think this was just some thing to give more money to McDonalds, but it is a real thing and helps real families and children. I know of a family that stayed in the ronald mcdonald house when their child was sick in the hospital for months. The family said it was nice to get away from the hospital, the staff were wonderful and it was a very nice homelike setting... this is a GREAT foundation.
Rose M.
When I was a kid, I needed extensive orthopedic surgery in Seattle and my Mom and I were able to stay at Ronald McDonald house. I was in the hospital over Christmas and they had donations with Santa come to my room so I could still experience some Christmas magic. It is an absolutely wonderful cause and I urge you to donate!
Kayla W.
I had my son at 26 weeks. He was 1lb 14oz. He stayed in children's hospital for 3 1/2 months Ronald McDonald house offered to keep me the whole time he was in children's! This is such a great program. Not all parents can afford to drive back and forth everyday to see their child. Such a blessing to have charities like this!
Crystal F.
Nicoma Park, OK
I am not a person who typically donates to a charity, however I always make it a point to donate something to the Ronald McDonald house. The Ronald McDonald helped my family in so many ways when my oldest son was placed in the hospital at six weeks old while not only being in a different town, but a different state as well.
Laura M.
Moorefield, WV
I have stayed at a Ronald McDonald House when my son was little- the atmosphere was great. This was in the early 90's.
Just recently my daughter in law had to stay there as my granddaughter is in the hospital- still very welcoming and helpful- great to have for when you have a child in the hospital and need somewhere to stay.
Megan S.
There are so many reasons why I support this organization. They help families of I'll kids by providing necessary things they need. I donate pop tabs because they are used towards something. It's funny because I don't know why they use them but I donate them as well as toiletries and other supplies. Support this organization.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
the thing I love most about Ronald McDonald house is that nearly all of the money goes to people not marketing not to the McDonald's corporation not anywhere else. The money actually goes where it's supposed to go. Thankfully I've never needed it but I do have friends that have used it and it really save their lives.
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This organization is so wonderful and has helped out so many different families in their time of need. I was fortunate enough to stay in one of your locations in Rochester while my nephew was ill and in the hospital. The entire building was warm and welcoming, along with all of the staff members. Thank you again for all you do!
April H.
Staying in Ronald Mcdonald House with my own child or hearing of the experience of my brother with his child or my parents with my other brother has been nothing but positive and beyond helpful. The houses are self sustaining in the sense every guest has a responsibility to maintain the house (taking out trash, dishes, etc.). It is a worthy cause helping thousands of families all of the time. Great place to volunteer help, groceries, or other items.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.