BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Monica L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
The Ronald McDonald House is amazing They provide people with a place to stability and resources for families with sick or hurt children. There is one across the street from where my daughter had her surgery by children's hospital and the gave us a pas to go have breakfast there and and when you walk in they give you baby a toy they also have a lil play area and the kitchen is humongous. Point period blank their Charities are so great they are really amazing:)
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I lived close to a Ronald house, it was in San Diego. I didn't know much of it until my mom told me about it. I've known about It for years. I don't know how to donate to them. People should support Ronald mc Donald house because it's a home away from home for families and children and they also help pay for what the families need.
Shelly W.
Anderson, IN
The Ronald McDonald House is an amazing organization. They provide a safe and welcoming environment for families who have children in the hospital. Hot meals, private bedrooms, laundry facilities all provided free of charge. What an incredible gift to parents who are praying for their child to beat whatever illness they face.
Jillian G.
Long Beach, CA
At 9 years old my nephew was diagnosed with a rare cancer, his family became buried in bills and expenses. Thank to Ronald McDonald House they where able to get my nephew the care he needed at Stanford Hospital. The end result was not what we wished as far as his health goes, but they where there to help our family so much. RIP SY
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
My daughter was born on 7-7-12 and on 7-9-12 i was on my way to bring my baby home and my baby started having seizures :( and we where all sent to all childrens hospital in tampa. where we spent 2 weeks in the hospital with our baby finding answers , the Ronald McDonald house took us in , fed us , talked to us and always asked if we needed anything !! they made us feel at home , since i was still recovering from a c-section !! We are very thankful !!
Kimberly Y.
Akron, OH
I became involved with the Ronald McDonald House last year when I just the yp group The Red Shoe Society. In touring the house and learning more about the organization I saw the impact the house had on the families that used the facilitates in their time of need. Having lunch or dinner provided for the families is one less thing they have to worry about while their child is being cared for. It is touching to see organizations and individual volunteers step in to help.
Rose M.
When I was a kid, I needed extensive orthopedic surgery in Seattle and my Mom and I were able to stay at Ronald McDonald house. I was in the hospital over Christmas and they had donations with Santa come to my room so I could still experience some Christmas magic. It is an absolutely wonderful cause and I urge you to donate!
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have only heard great things about this foundation. I used to think this was just some thing to give more money to McDonalds, but it is a real thing and helps real families and children. I know of a family that stayed in the ronald mcdonald house when their child was sick in the hospital for months. The family said it was nice to get away from the hospital, the staff were wonderful and it was a very nice homelike setting... this is a GREAT foundation.
Megan S.
There are so many reasons why I support this organization. They help families of I'll kids by providing necessary things they need. I donate pop tabs because they are used towards something. It's funny because I don't know why they use them but I donate them as well as toiletries and other supplies. Support this organization.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
My nephew had to undergo heart surgery at 7 months old in Colorado. My brother was able to stay at Ronald McDonald house for a night because he couldn't afford hotel room and medical bills for all the specialists and surgery. Thanks Ronald McDonald house for making it possible to have families stay together during difficult times.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.