BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Whittney D.
Have had 2 encounters with this particular charity. Once when my nephew was born prematurely and had to stay 2 months in NICU and once when my own daughter was in the PICU with pneumonia and RSV for 2 weeks. We lived over 50 miles from the hospital and were granted a room at the Ronald McDonald House at Cabell Huntington Hospital in Huntington, WV. They were so kind and generous to everyone. It was nice to have something like home when you had to be away from home.
Shannon Tew W.
You never know how much this charity means until you have to use it. I always remember seeing the change donation at McDonald's and maybe every now and then I would throw some change in there but since having to use it I definitely make sure I leave larger donations because I know how much it cost to run the centers for hurting families.
Alex H.
I've volunteered at the Ronald McDonald house in Fargo, ND and the three times I've done it has been great. The administrators and families are so appreciative of the small work I/we as group did through cleaning, cooking, baking, organizing, raking, and more. Such an amazing group advocating and supporting amazing families and children.
Nga R.
I find is very satisfying each year to go and buy toys and supplies for children in the area that need it. Knowing that you can help make Christmas special for one child or family is the greatest feeling. Having an organization like this allows those who are busy to take a moment to do something nice, yet not have to be consumed with it.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I lived close to a Ronald house, it was in San Diego. I didn't know much of it until my mom told me about it. I've known about It for years. I don't know how to donate to them. People should support Ronald mc Donald house because it's a home away from home for families and children and they also help pay for what the families need.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
This charity had a first hand effect on me. My husband received heart surgery at the Cleveland clinic a year ago. During the surgery we stayed in the Ronald McDonald room. There were volunteers there to make coffee and help us with what we needed. They provided snacks, comfy chairs, big nice TV's and much more. It was everything we could ask for.
Monica L.
The Ronald McDonald House is amazing They provide people with a place to stability and resources for families with sick or hurt children. There is one across the street from where my daughter had her surgery by children's hospital and the gave us a pas to go have breakfast there and and when you walk in they give you baby a toy they also have a lil play area and the kitchen is humongous. Point period blank their Charities are so great they are really amazing:)
Jillian G.
Long Beach, CA
At 9 years old my nephew was diagnosed with a rare cancer, his family became buried in bills and expenses. Thank to Ronald McDonald House they where able to get my nephew the care he needed at Stanford Hospital. The end result was not what we wished as far as his health goes, but they where there to help our family so much. RIP SY
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
The hospital that I work for has a Ronald McDonald house so I have been able to see first hand how many families this amazing charity helps. They make it easy to donate and volunteer. Being able to stay close to your child while they are hospitalized is huge...along with the meals and a place for some downtime. Donate if you can!
Jackie  h.
LAnoka Harbor , NJ
The Philadelphia RMDH is amazing !! There aren't enough words to describe what they do for a family as a whole. My daughter was born with CHD and we spent 6 weeks at CHOP. I was able to keep my family together during such a trying time in our lives. If I didn't have the support of the PRMDH I don't know how we would have survived. We stayed 3 times and all 3 times we had a place to sleep , dinner and they also supplied food to the cardiac floor at the hospital.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.