Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I’ve known several people who have unfortunately had to utilize services at the Ronald McDonald House and without them, they would have been unable to stay with their daughter..such a great organization, words aren’t enough
This is one of my favorite Charities it really hits home for me I donate any time I have the chance I've known about it for years they have a Ronald McDonald house not too far from my hometown
This is a great charity that I personally think needs more recognition. It’s so easy to donate, and McDonald’s itself is so cheap you’re always able to donate extra money to the cause. It goes to so many kids to keep them healthy l, and save. 🧡
I love this. Absolutely love this. This is amazing I donate quite often. I love supporting them, because giving to other is amazing and knowing it going to families in need, not just someone spending it on them selfies. Amazing
The Ronald McDonald Charity is a beautiful organization. They help families and children who are struggling and need medical care but do not have the means they also give them a place to stay to keep them together. Truly wonderful.
This is amazing. I have friends that have recently benefited from the kindness of this amazing charity. I am so thankful for the people and businesses that support Ronald McDonald House Charities!
One of the few local areas that I have truly seen work in action. While I realize there are several locations, but Augusta, Georgia is an amazing location. I donate as frequently as I am around a McDonald’s.
I always donate to this charities , I get my morning breakfast or my lunch before and after work and always donate towards it . I feel like I’m bless my self so always love to help others in need . Definitely recommend others to donate it helps us as humans and others in need 💗
This is such a wonderful organization/foundation that helps familes with children that have serious medical issues that need to be in the hospital. Great friendly and helpful medical staff!!
This is a wonderful organization we always donate to them. They family's of sick children are allowed to stay there free while their child is in hospital. Please donate when you see their box.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos