BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Debbie M.
Tulare, CA
My grandson had to be sent to valley children's hospital 2 days after birth and this is when i first experienced the caring and kindness of the ronald mcdonald house. I felt so relieved to have this available to us as they made it a bit more comforting. This place is a great place for families who are in need of their services. I can remember a woman handing us a gift card to starbucks so that we could get some coffee while we waited for tests to be done on our little guy
Chloe L.
My dad and sister stayed here when my mom was in a devastating car accident in 2001. I wad to young so i stayed with my aunt, but they Gave my dad shelter , food , and helped him with my sister while my mom was badly injured and hurt. They were so good to my family and I am sure to so many others. Such a beautiful and selfless organization.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
An excellent foundation that has so many ways for volunteers to get involved. You can help run the houses by cleaning or cooking meals, working with families and so many more. They're also very open to creating new volunteer opportunities if they don't have any options that you're interested in (ask to paint a mural, teach a class, anything!)
Vyctoria E.
Boca Raton, FL
The Ronald McDonald House is one of the most amazing programs I have ever witnessed. I am truly honored that the Ronald McDonald House is my sorority's national philanthropy, Alpha Delta Pi. We are always working directly with Ronald McDonald House families and the organization itself.
Please donate anything and everything you can to RMH! Many people don't know, but donating pop tabs to RMH does wonders! My chapter collects them throughout the year and we also have many events where other campus organizations can compete to have the most pop tabs!

To all the families that have worked with RMH, you are always in ADPi's prayers<3
Edie R.
LA HABRA, CA
This charity helped my family out so much when my youngest son had a skull surgery. Such an amazing charity to come help in our worst time of need. Helped us find shelter, food, etc. and helped us make arrangements for staying in a different city for a week while he recovered. If you are having surgery and need any help please contact them.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Ronald McDonald House is one of the most amazing places for families with ill children. I cannot count the number of families who came through the hospital I work in who have been able to benefit immensely from Ronald McDonald House. I know of one family who lived many hours away from the hospital but it was the only place in the state offering the treatment their child needed. I am truly grateful for this charity and all of the good works they they and their staff do everyday.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
This organization will always have a special place in my heart and I will always donate to help keep this going for families! :) Ronald McDonald house helped my sister when she gave birth to my niece prematurely from complications and had to stay in the hospital for a month! Thank u from the bottom of my heart! You truly helped my family :)
Shannon Tew W.
You never know how much this charity means until you have to use it. I always remember seeing the change donation at McDonald's and maybe every now and then I would throw some change in there but since having to use it I definitely make sure I leave larger donations because I know how much it cost to run the centers for hurting families.
Whittney D.
Have had 2 encounters with this particular charity. Once when my nephew was born prematurely and had to stay 2 months in NICU and once when my own daughter was in the PICU with pneumonia and RSV for 2 weeks. We lived over 50 miles from the hospital and were granted a room at the Ronald McDonald House at Cabell Huntington Hospital in Huntington, WV. They were so kind and generous to everyone. It was nice to have something like home when you had to be away from home.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
As a Columbus native, I get to see the hard work that is done by the Ronald McDonald house every day. The facilities are modern, clean and welcoming. The burden that is taken off of families through this charity is incredible. If able, I would highly recommend that you take some time to volunteer here in some capacity. You will not regret it.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.