BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Natasha G.
Trenton, TN
Why worry about where you're going to stay when your loved one is sick? Well, with this charity, you don't have to!! The Ronald McDonald foundation has been supporting kids and families for years, and your donation helps with that! Don't stop supporting this amazing foundation!!
Abby B.
Royal Oak, MI
Ronald McDonald House Charities provide a service that most people don't even think about. When a child is sick, parents take them to the best hospital possible, which is not necessarily near their home. Providing a place to stay and often a warm meal is an incredible opportunity. If you have the opportunity to help out at RMH, do it. You will instantly see the difference you make in the lives of so many families experiencing the worst times of their lives. It is a truly moving experience.
Elizabeth r.
I have seen on the news (in my area) that they actually do help the ill and their families and it makes me happy the only thing I don't really like is the last time I ordered a happy meal (a few months ago) I looked on the bottom and it said One Penny is Donated to the fund, I don't know why a penny, or maybe they even changed it but Its still a good charity with proof that they actually help people, I donate to the little cup stand thing all the time as a kid and even now glad its actually helping.
Sarah M.
Cambridge, MA
Ronald McDonald Houses are such a great resource for the families of children with cancer. I've spent plenty of time living in one during treatment, and it's nice to have an actual home to go to after a long day as opposed to a hotel or hospital room. You can support via monetary donations, but also by volunteering to help staff the house and cooking meals for the residents.
Monica W.
Greensboro , NC
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I have not personally needed benefits of the Ronald McDonald house charity but have heard great stories of how much it has helped families with illness that were not able to stay at home and needed a place to stay close to their child have that!
I always donate and would encourage others to do so as well. It's a great organization! What they do is amazing
Lena T.
Ronald McDonald House is such a great organization. My co workers and I often volunteer for their Meals From the Heart program, where we purchase groceries and actually cook dinner for the families staying at the house. It's a beautiful space and while there's already a lot of support for the charity, everyone there really appreciates anything you can give.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
The Ronald McDonald House is a great program. It gives housing and food to families who have a child in the hospital, that way they have one less thing to worry about. You don't even have to donate money, you can donate time by helping to make dinner and things like that too. I love this charity and definitely recommend that others look into what they can do to help.
Ada A.
Kissimmee, FL
After my 6yo son suffered a major accident I set camp on ICU...that's when I learned more about them and how much they do for the families at the hospital. I was able to stay within walk distance from where my son was and was able to take a break as well as shower. They make you feel so welcome and while giving you privacy and respect. The entire staff was very pleasant. Once my family was able to return home we then try to help out in any ways we can so other families have a place to go.
Shelly S.
I have several friends whose children have received treatment at Arkansas Children's Hospital. Every single one of them has bragged about how well the RMH near the hospital treats families of patients who are sick. It's a wonderful thing this charity does, providing a free place for families to be close to their sick child so they can have peace of mind!
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
I like the idea of this organization. when I was in undergrads studies I volunteered at the local Ronald McDonald House and met a lot of families who wouldn't be able to stay with their children while they were taking long trips to visit doctors that were hours or days away from their homes. The RMH really tries to make it a liveable experience for families.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.