BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Tammi M.
I was recently in Palo alto CA for a swim meet. I saw first hand a very large new Ronald McDonald Home being built across the street from Standford University. This new building is going to serve as a great asset for so many families I can't wait for it to open and make a difference please continue to make your donations it really does help and goes to good use.
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
This organization helps the family by giving them a place to stay that is close to the hospital. The drop box's was such a good idea, by placing them Nationwide I feel that it reminds our world to remain doing as much as they can and that seeing progress in people and hearing stories is always possible just by donation! Love this Orinization and what it stands for.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
When I was in college, The Ronald McDonald House program was our philanthropy of choice for my sorority. I got to see first hand over the course of my four years in college what an amazing group this is and what they do for families. Medical costs are such a strain on a family - we're still paying for my son's simple, uncomplicated birth, so I can't even imagine the burden placed on some of these families with seriously ill children. Support Ronald McDonald House charities! So many families depend on them.
Annalee H.
Caldwell, ID
The Ronald McDonald House took care of my niece for the longest time. We would come in, bake cookies and cupcakes for the other families, and stay for hours on end playing with the toys (I was 10 at the time). They did everything possible to be accommodating and caring to my sister's family while they were going through a tough time. It was always clean and the staff was always so, so friendly. They made a huge difference in my perspective; seeing a foundation do everything in their power to make you feel better and less alone is incredible.
Elizabeth r.
I have seen on the news (in my area) that they actually do help the ill and their families and it makes me happy the only thing I don't really like is the last time I ordered a happy meal (a few months ago) I looked on the bottom and it said One Penny is Donated to the fund, I don't know why a penny, or maybe they even changed it but Its still a good charity with proof that they actually help people, I donate to the little cup stand thing all the time as a kid and even now glad its actually helping.
Pam H.
Dade City, FL
When my son was born, he was sick and transferred from local hospital to Childrens Hospital in the city. I was young, 50 miles from home, son sick, no where to stay while my son was in hospital for 3 weeks. Ronald McDonald house took me in ,let my Grandmom come and stay with me, fed us, and transported us back and forth to hospital. I don't know what I would have done without them. I donate regularly to them because they really help the children and their families! Thank you RMcD House.
Natasha G.
Trenton, TN
Why worry about where you're going to stay when your loved one is sick? Well, with this charity, you don't have to!! The Ronald McDonald foundation has been supporting kids and families for years, and your donation helps with that! Don't stop supporting this amazing foundation!!
Monica W.
Greensboro , NC
I have not personally needed benefits of the Ronald McDonald house charity but have heard great stories of how much it has helped families with illness that were not able to stay at home and needed a place to stay close to their child have that!
I always donate and would encourage others to do so as well. It's a great organization! What they do is amazing
Lena T.
Ronald McDonald House is such a great organization. My co workers and I often volunteer for their Meals From the Heart program, where we purchase groceries and actually cook dinner for the families staying at the house. It's a beautiful space and while there's already a lot of support for the charity, everyone there really appreciates anything you can give.
Lexi C.
Gresham, Or
I have volunteered with rmhc many times through my company, Gap Inc. You can tell the difference they make in the community. The cost of housing is something many people don't think about when they have an ill loved one. This charity eliminates this problem for so many families in the community. I will continue to volunteer and support this awesome cause!
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.