BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Wonderful organization that has helped so many families when their children are recovering from serious illnesses and/or catastrophic injuries. The house in Memphis is so happy looking, and always teeming with smiling volunteers. I believe they even have a little garden to tend. Without organizations like this families would be subjected to financial costs I can scarcely begin to imagine. Wonderful people
Rayel B.
Chipley , FL
When I was 15 years old I needed to have my tonsils removed. I had always been in great health and wasn't aware of the struggles other families go through with their sick children. My father and I were permitted to stay at the Ronald McDonald House in Jacksonville Florida for one night. I will always believe in their cause as they were so good to me during a time I needed it.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
This charity recently helped some of my best friends. They had a baby who needed to be flown to the next state for care and they not only provided housing for the parents but also provided a trip to the zoo for them and their other kids. I think they are wonderful.
Chelsea R.
Edgewater, FL
I love The Ronald McDonald house. My family was one that unfortunately had to take advantage of it when my brother was born premature. They have caring staff, breakfast in the morning, they're really great. I always donate every time I'm in mcdonalds because it really takes the weight off the family that's in need. Always recommend people to donate to them because they make sure to take care of families.
Heather L.
I've volunteered here a few times with my old sorority by making meals for the families staying there. It's such a great cause; it gives families of very sick children a free place to stay while their child is in treatment. The employees were so kind and you can tell that even though the families are super stressed, they are so grateful for this place. It gives me hope in humanity!
Nicole N.
Terryville, CT
I have volunteered at the Ronald McDonald House in New Haven, CT cooking meals for the families and I cannot believe such a wonderful and caring place exists. Having a sick child is scary and difficult, and this organization gives them comfortable housing close to the hospital and provides transportation for them as well. Many people are involved in making a difference for these families. While I was there I learned that IKEA furnishes the rooms, which are absolutely lovely. So thankful a place like this exists.
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
When our daughter's friend was going through the heart transplant process, they stayed at the RMDH near Children's Hospital in Dallas. I toured the facility and was so impressed by the staff, volunteers, and what they offered these families. To take the burden of mounting hotel & food bills off of these families was awesome. But to have a library, school room, teen room, children's play area, volunteers to cut hair, etc. it was the epitome of Christian servanthood. One of my favorite charities hands down.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
My Nephew was born born with major heart defects and my sister and her family stayed at the Ronald McDonald house A LOT while he was in and out of the hospital. This whole foundation is amazing in all that they do for the patients and families while their child is ill. Nothing but respect for this charity. đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Śđź’—
Tammi M.
I was recently in Palo alto CA for a swim meet. I saw first hand a very large new Ronald McDonald Home being built across the street from Standford University. This new building is going to serve as a great asset for so many families I can't wait for it to open and make a difference please continue to make your donations it really does help and goes to good use.
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
This organization helps the family by giving them a place to stay that is close to the hospital. The drop box's was such a good idea, by placing them Nationwide I feel that it reminds our world to remain doing as much as they can and that seeing progress in people and hearing stories is always possible just by donation! Love this Orinization and what it stands for.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.