BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...15 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Chelsea E.
I have a friend that had something TRAGIC happen to her little boy that put him in the hospital for MONTHS. Ronald McDonald House Charities had an establishment set up right across from the hospital that allowed her and her husband to have somewhere to stay (they lived hours from the hospital). Her and her husband took turns staying the night in the hospital and the other would stay at the establishment with their other child. They had a support group that knew what they were going through and it was so touching! I always throw change in these donation boxes now!
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
This is one of the few charities where all your money goes to the cause itself. All administrative costs are paid of by the McDonald's restaurant so all money donated goes straight to the Ronald McDonald Houses. The program gives families of hospitalized children a place to stay, laundry facilities, kitchen facilities, internet access, as well as offering a mobile unit that provides pediatric health care services.
Jennifer G.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
I have had many friends and family stay in the #ronaldmcdonaldhouse throughout the years. The whole staff is so kind and helpful. The rooms are perfectly accommodated for the staying family. They accept donations in soda tabs so we collected a ton for my friend's stay when her son was in the hospital. Sadly, he passed away last time he was up there, but I know the Ronald McDonald House was very close to his heart.
Denise H.
Spring Hill, FL
Amazing place. When my son was 13 he had a large tumor in his spine and his surgeon was affiliated with all children's hospital we didn't live close and didn't know what to do but thankfully there was the Ronald McDonald house that let us stay for free the only thing they ask is to help with chores which we were happy to do they even fed us don't know what we would of have done it if it wasn't for this charity.
Joni M.
Hampton, VA
I just have to say that RMHC is amazing and they are so so great for what they do. My son was born 3 months premature and I live 2 hours from his hospital, without RMHC I would not have had the place to stay and be with my son every single day. I tear up still thinking about everything I was given there. Free housing, free grocery, free support! The list just goes on and on. They don't just offer housing and such, the people can become your friends, your family even. Please donate if you are able to, the RMHC is definitely worth every single penny they receive.
Heather M.
Temple, GA
I have volunteered at The Ronald McDonald House several times. I help cook and serve dinner for the residents. The staff and residents were always so inviting and gracious. It was a very humbling experience and I would definitely recommend volunteering there. They are always in need of dry food items, laundry supplies and cleaning items. So if you can't volunteer stop by with a donation. It won't go unappreciated!!!
Amanda R.
The Ronald McDonald House is a program near and dear to my heart. My son was born with Hirschsprung's disease, and required surgery and a month long hospital stay. During this time we were able to stay close to our tiny little guy thanks this this wonderful program. Instead of being forced to spend money on hotels and driving long distances back and forth to the hospital they allowed us to be near by. It's so hard when your child is ill and I'm thankful for how wonderful they treated us. They make you feel at home, and help take the stress off your shoulders.
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Thankfully I have never had to use this organization, however I have a friend that has a son that is VERY sick and once she had to take him out of state for a serious surgery and they had to stay at the Ronald McDonald house Because with all other expenses and everything they just couldn't afford a hotel this is a WONDERFUL organization that helps families out when they truly need it!!! Please help donate any time you can!!
Roxy A.
Hesperia, CA
If I could give it more stars I would!!
This is a great charity. I was able to stay at 2 different Ronald McDonald Houses and I couldn't be more happy to be close to my little ones while they were admitted into the nicu.
Everyone and everything was so great and the staff was so helpful! I was able to meet amazing families going through similar things.
I'm very thankful for the Ronald McDonald House Charities
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Ronald McDonald was a huge blessing to some friends of mine. Their little boy had cancer and battled for a few years before he finally lost his battle. His family has to do a lot of traveling between home and where he was receiving treatments, and thanks to Ronald M. they had a comfortable home away from home when they needed it. LOVE this organization!!
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.