BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Haleigh T.
If you ever were in 4-h you collected the can tabs from soda cans through the entire time you were in. You thought it was for a competition but really all ththe tabs collected are turned into money for the Ronald McDonald house! Every few hundreds of tabs helps pay for a room for a family that had a child sick in the hospital and it is somewhere they are close to their child and don't have to worry about paying for a hotel! This is an awesome organization!!
Dee D.
My husband and I were able to stay at the Ronald McDonald temporary housing location in San Fransisco for a couple months while our child was hospitalized in UCSF. Being from out of town, this opportunity helped our family tremendously. It's an amazing organization that provides your own private bedroom room, laundry amenities, kitchen, family activities/support, etc. Most of the time there is food donated to share among tenants. There are also shuttles nearby that take you to the hospitals and back. All this at no cost with referral from the hospital. Utilizing the services from this organization helped us get through a very traumatic experience. Please help donate to the Ronald McDonald Charities because they give back so much more to the community.
Victoria M.
Nashville, TN
This organization is near and dear to my heart. I am an alpha Delta Pi and we work closely and in RMH monthly. I see the constant interation between staff and the families and see the joy they have while staying here. It really is a home away from home and a blessing to all families who are touched by this amazing foundation. I will continue to volunteer and help RMH for years to come and I suggest you do the same!
shannon g.
Buckeye, AZ
I have a disabled daughter. She was born with severe gerd! She almost died on us 3 times and we live in a town that did not have adequate care for infants tjat sick. We were airlifted to phoenix childrens hospital many times. Each time we stayed ar the Ronald Mcdonald house in phoenix and tucson. It was wonderful! Everyone was very caring and was always asking us if we needed anything! Employees from different agencies would come a few times a week to provide free meals. If it weren't for them, i don't know what we would have done. I owe them so much for being there for us!
sherry o.
Apex, NC
While we were lucky enough to live within 15 minutes of a top notch pediatric hospital during our son's leukemia treatment, many families we met along the way were a long way from home to get their child the best treatment. The RMH is a lifesaver for these families, giving them a place to stay while they are going though an unimaginable time. They are always looking for volunteers and donations. Our son has held fundraisers to provide Easter baskets and Christmas gifts to "the house". Next time you go in to McD's for your big mac, stick a buck or two in the RMH donation box, They are a lifesaver for many families.
Chelsea E.
I have a friend that had something TRAGIC happen to her little boy that put him in the hospital for MONTHS. Ronald McDonald House Charities had an establishment set up right across from the hospital that allowed her and her husband to have somewhere to stay (they lived hours from the hospital). Her and her husband took turns staying the night in the hospital and the other would stay at the establishment with their other child. They had a support group that knew what they were going through and it was so touching! I always throw change in these donation boxes now!
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Ronald McDonald house charities are amazing . When I was younger I was in the hospital for sometime due to heart related issues and since the hospital was far away from where we were living at the time they gave my parents a place to stay while I was on the hospital and I always thought that was amazing what they did for me and my family . Now as an adult I help support them by donating so more families and receive their help .
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
This is one of the few charities where all your money goes to the cause itself. All administrative costs are paid of by the McDonald's restaurant so all money donated goes straight to the Ronald McDonald Houses. The program gives families of hospitalized children a place to stay, laundry facilities, kitchen facilities, internet access, as well as offering a mobile unit that provides pediatric health care services.
Jennifer G.
I have had many friends and family stay in the #ronaldmcdonaldhouse throughout the years. The whole staff is so kind and helpful. The rooms are perfectly accommodated for the staying family. They accept donations in soda tabs so we collected a ton for my friend's stay when her son was in the hospital. Sadly, he passed away last time he was up there, but I know the Ronald McDonald House was very close to his heart.
Denise H.
Spring Hill, FL
Amazing place. When my son was 13 he had a large tumor in his spine and his surgeon was affiliated with all children's hospital we didn't live close and didn't know what to do but thankfully there was the Ronald McDonald house that let us stay for free the only thing they ask is to help with chores which we were happy to do they even fed us don't know what we would of have done it if it wasn't for this charity.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.