Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I know RMHC helps so many in need and your dollars truly go toward a great cause. Not only do you help with care, you provide their loved ones with a place to stay or food in their darkest hours of living at a hospital day in and day out while they comfort their loved ones. A bonafide cause! I will support them forever and beyond.
I’m not sure why but this charity has not been advertised in my city for quite sometime now. I actually didn’t realize it still existed. I think that advertising is really important to help make any business survive, especially a charity.
I absolutely love RMHC! I am a sister of Alpha Delta Pi and we raise money for RMHC and visit the nearest chapter to help out! this charity houses families of children who are receiving treatments! The houses are located right near hospitals and do amazing work!!
This is a great charity! They helped my parents out when my little sister was very sick and in the NICU for months after she was born. They provide families with sick children a free place to stay close to the hospitals so they can be close to their children. Ronald McDonald House Charities
The Ronald McDonald House is such an amazing organization. This organization greatly helped my cousin when she had her son who was born with HLHS. She was able to stay in one of the houses for the months while her son was in hospital.
I have volunteered at this organizational few times. I’ve seen what they do first hand for these families during the holidays as well as on a normal day. I have them pair with a lot o companies to help these families.
I worked at McDonald’s for 7 years and it is the best company you see out there. They always do so many charities to help others out this house charity helped my church so much as well and the catholic youth group I attend i am so thankful to have this charity helping all those in needs !
My father and my step mother used to work at McDonald's, which meant I spent a lot of time on the Playgrounds and roaming around the small restaurant. I'd find coins all the time and I'd drop them into the donation box. This was my favourite charity as a child.
This is a great charity that helps families in need however they can. We have a Ronald McDonald house in our area, and when a friends daughter got sick and they couldn't pay for a place to stay while she was getting medical attention, this charity really came to their aid.
This is such a good cause I know may people who collect pop tans as a means of donation I personally have donated money to the Ronald McDonalds foundation I believe in giving back I myself have fallen on hard times I know what it's like I recommend donating
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos