BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Marissa B.
RIALTO, CA
I love the Ronald McDonald house foundation. I think this is such an amazing foundation. There is nothing worse than being away from your child especially when they are sick. The Ronald McDonald foundation makes it possible for families to stay close to their children during such a difficult time. Once a year they also collect aluminum can tops. For each can top i belive 10 cents is donated. All the proceeds go towards the Ronald McDonald Foundation.
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
When my baby was in the ICU for 9 days a couple of weeks ago, my husband and I stayed in the Ronald McDonald house for the days that they wouldn't allow us to stay in her room. It's truly amazing what these people do. They allowed us a room to stay in (free of charge), with free meals that volunteers came and cooked for us, and access to libraries and television and many other things. They made us feel at home during the most vulnerable time of our lives.
Jen S.
Middletown, DE
This organization was my saving grace when my daughter was born prematurely in 2009. She was my 2nd child and had to be in the NICU for 3 weeks, so in taking care of my then 2 year old and running back and forth to the hospital numerous times a day, I regularly forgot to eat. RMH was sure to provide not only food and beverages to myself and other NICU families, but baby supplies and support also toy family and I.
Sherri M.
Buford, GA
I can not say enough good about RMH charities! Sadly I learned first hand about RMH when we stayed in the northern VA house for 7 weeks in 1999-2000 when our 4 month old son became extremely ill while we were out of town. The generosity, caring staff, and accommodations were beyond what anyone could envision. We have the utmost respect for this charity now--and never miss an opportunity to contribute when we see those boxes at the restaurants!
Julia M.
Sarasota
This program is very helpful they he my daughter afford the chance to be the first one in our family to go to college ND I am doing so proud to let everyone know how this organization Is great to have in our community. They are certainly a hand up.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
This is a great charity. My family members have stayed here while my younger brother was in the hospital. I donate to this charity every time I go to McDonald's!
Jen L.
Forked River, NJ
I stayed in the RMH in Philadelphia for several weeks because my daughter was born at 27 weeks and was transported to Philly to have eye surgery. While staying there I realized how fortunate we were. Some of the families there were dealing with situations far worse than ours. The social workers and volunteers at the house were amazing - warm, compassionate and understanding. The House takes care of all your needs for next to nothing. They provide meals and transportation back and forth to the hospitals. We couldn't have gotten through this difficult time without the help of the Ronald McDonald House.
Rebeca H.
Miami Lakes, FL
I absolutely love this charity and I have been blessed to work with them on my spare time on the weekends . In the short amount of time I've been volunteering at the house I've learned that we all share a common interest and it's to make every family there feel as if they are in a place they can call home especially during these difficult times .
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
I know so many people whom have had to stay at the Ronald McDonald house and it's really an amazing organization. Because of them, my aunt and grandma were able to stay close to my cousin who was born premature. My best friend is also staying there right now since she just had my newest niece 6 weeks premie and her son was premie too. It's nice that she gets to stay close to her newborn instead of commuting back and forth for over 2 hours a day.
Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY
My church group went to Ronald McDonald house to fix and serve dinner. I got to spend some time with some great children and their families as well as help them and encourage them. It was an experience that I'll never forget. Love those precious children and their loved ones...prayers for you always! I can't thank the Ronald McDonald house enough for giving us a chance to come and have that experience.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.