BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Brittany B.
I love what RMD charities do for familes with sick children and or family members. Its never easy when you have to travel for treatment and your short on money and have no where to stay and you are already going through some of worst pain imaginable along with the uncopable amount of stress. This amazing charity reaches its arms out just as you feel yourself fallinh and picks you up. I may not be able to donate a lot but i do what i can even when it's a 5 dollar in the checkout line and you fill out one of those little cards with your name. Its the thought that counts, i just wish i was able to do more because up ubtil this poiny i was able to be blessed with fair health.
Grace T.
Cochran, GA
I participate in the guest chef program and love this organization. They appreciate help in any form so I will go to one of the locations and just cook dinner and they are so appreciative.
Fernanda B.
Phoenix, AZ
The Ronald McDonald house charities are staffed with amazing giving people who give so much more than their time. One of the most wonderful things the Ronald McDonald house offers is space. They are generous enough to give other organizations a place to train. Not only are they giving to the community through their own organization, they are also a big part of helping smaller organizations give back. There is so much more to the Ronald McDonald house charities than what it is so famous for. They help sick children but do much much more than that as well. I felt like there should be at least one review of how they not only help the general public but other organizations as well.
Lindsey N.
KANSAS CITY, MO
My daughter underwent a craniectomy at 2-months old and stayed in the NICU for 2 days. We were local to our hospital, so we did not opt to stay in the Ronald McDonald housing (opting to sleep next to our girl and in the NICU waiting room), but we did take advantage of the other kindnesses. There was dinner for us prepared by the local NFL team and, most importantly, good conversation and heartfelt wishes. Our time spent in the Ronald McDonald House helped us relax and to focus on something other than fear for a few minutes. I am so amazed at those who take the time to be so caring to those who need assistance in such a troubling time.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
When my daughter was two she had open heart surgery and we stayed at the Ronald house, it made you feel like you were at home. That girl is 24 today. The greatest gift of all that year was bringing my daughter home on Christmas Day, what a gift. My son who was 16 passed away in 2004, he was in coma and they made sure we knew about the Ronald house if we needed it again. We were so lucky to have such wonderful people who paid for the hotel so we could be closer to our son until we needed to stay at the ICU. But the Ronald house was there if we needed it. Angels are right here on earth. Ronald House is a wonderful place full of "God" sent angels for those in need. Love this place.
Brittney M.
First off, I can't stress how wonderful the Ronald McDonald Place is. I had to stay there for about a month with my parents when my brother was doing treatment down in Florida and living in Minnesota. Everyone who works ther, couldn't be any nicer or caring. They make it to like your home and give you such good support and you get all your meal there too. I'll always support this cause and donate to them for as much as they've done for our family.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
I have recently delivered a catering order to Ronald McDonald House it was directly across the street from st. John's the family is there we're staying together in one room to eat to keep each other company it made my heart melt I never saw or knew what it was growing up I know that our school always gave us the fold up houses that we put change in and talking to her school for collection now I know what it is and I love it it means so much to these families you can really tell
NATASCHA O.
I had a baby in 2010 that had a chromosome disorder. He ended up passing away 3 days after he was born. The Ronald Mcdonald Charity not only gave us a place to stay at for free in Austin but it was a beautiful room! It had anything we could have possibly wanted. On top of already being so generous they paid for 90% of my sons funeral. It brings me to tears every time I think of how generous and how very thankful I am for doing it b/c at the time I was so crushed and my emotions were all over the place. They did so much for my family and deserve to be recognized. They even still send me cards every year to remember my son. Awesome charity!
Candice W.
I have several friends who have had their sick children need to go to Ronald McDonald House. Finances are a burden for anybody. For a paren't with a child who needs to stay in the hospital, housing themselves while their child is there can get expensive. Plus, what paren't wants to stay somewhere that is not with their child? Ronald McDonald House covers all of that! Parents can stay with their sick children! That alone has helped my friends and their children on many different levels.
Crystal J.
Greenville, NC
We have a Ronald McDonald House in my town, at which I have volunteered to make meals for the families that are staying there because they have a child who is in the local children's hospital. I love that Ronald McDonald House Charities provides a home away from home for families who are in a difficult situation. While cooking meals in the house, you see, and get to interact with the families, and you see how much it means to them to have a home cooked meal, and not just fast food all of the time. As a kid, I collected pop can tabs for RMH as well. This is an easy way for kids to get involved with raising money for the Ronald McDonald House.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.