BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Brigette T.
Saint Cloud, FL
When my first child was born premature, we had no choice but to turn to The Ronald McDonald House. They opened their doors and provided a place for us to stay right next door to the hospital. We stayed for almost a month and was always greeted with smiles and kindness. Since then, we have donated to this great cause. The Ronald McDonald House provided a place to sleep, food to eat, and a place to shower- all while we were trying to care for our infant son in the NICU- and this was such a blessing in a difficult time.
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
There are just so many ways that this organization has helped so many people including my best friend and her preemie baby. A little change donated can really save lives.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Ronald McDonald House is seriously an amazing organization. My very young nephew had to have a hip surgery and was put in a full cast, meaning from his hip the whole way down both legs to his ankles. The Ronald McDonald House Charities paid the whole cost for my nephew and his parents and sibling to stay in the hotel that was connected to the hospital so that they could stay somewhere close to my nephew. They are so helpful and caring. They help a lot of families like this and I think that, that is just amazing.
Alexandra S.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I would give 100 stars if I could. I love this charity so much! I had the privilege of volunteering quite a bit while working for a pro basketball team. The staff at our local house are absolute Angels. So kind & welcoming. And then families? Well, they are rockstars. So courageous and loving. Ronald McDonald House is an incredible charity that gives families hope, comfort and love when they need it the most.
Jana C.
Mobile, AL
I have a company called Make Believe Parties. We do character entertainment for children. Last year at the women and children's hospital in my city we did an Easter Event with them. Ronald McDonald House was the charity evolved. They had the Easter Bunny and we provided princess characters influenced my the movie Frozen. They were a wonderful charity to work with. I would gladly do it again.
Christina N.
Warner Robins, GA
Ronald McDonald is the absolute best charity. My hubby and I spent a month at Greenville, Nc house when our oldest son Wyatt was born with a heart defect. He had surgery when he was 1 week old. It was the hardest, most stressful experience being first time parents and my hubby being military so we didn't have a lot of money and we were so blessed to have gotten a room for a month to be able to see our little miracle multiple times a day. We are forever grateful for the kindness and love this charity has given us. Our son is now 5 years old and we are reminded every time we see his scar upon his chest of the journey we experienced and he is still to this day a little fighter.
Heather M.
Crocker, MO
I have a 6 year old daughter who was in the hospital for about 3 months a few years ago in St. Louis Missouri. My family lives about 3 hours away and we were offered a room at the Ronald McDonald House near Cardinal Glennon Children's hospital. I was hesitant at first of what to expect not wanting to be away from my daughter for too long but I am so thankful for their kindness and generosity! It was so nice to be able to leave from a long day at the hospital!The room was so nice it had 2 twin beds that were temporpedic (spelt wrong?) mattresses and also had its own private bathroom with a nice full size bathtub. Hot meals were provided each evening by wonderful volunteers
Kelley D.
This is an amazing Charity I can't speak highly enough about them. My daughter was born prematurely and has to stay in the hospital for over a week and we were going to have to stay at the Ronald McDonald House, they were so kind and compassionate with us every step of the way during the stressful time. They were booked however the time I needed to stay so it was kinda hard for for but they help accommodate me in any other way they could while my daughter was in the hospital . They are a blessing!!!!
Desiree T.
I volunteered at a Ronald McDonald House a couple of times. It was very humbling, sad, and beautiful at the same time. I'd recommend donating time, goods, or money to this charity as they help to ease the burden for families that are often faced with chronic stress and medical crises. They allow family members a place to stay while their child is in the hospital so they can be nearby for support. RMH helps to reduce the barriers for families so they can focus all of their resources and energy on caring and recovery for the sick family member.

They also offer an opportunity for families staying there to connect and support each other through these difficult times.
Cinthya S.
One of my favorite organizations by far. My younger brother was transferred to the Children's hospital and ended up hospitalized 4 years ago. Being 3+ hours away from home and only one person being able to stay in his room overnight with him(mom), my dad, sister, and I were able to get an open room at the Ronald McDonald house. Everyone was so kind and understanding. The way they ran the house.. it was full of love. Truly grateful to have been surrounded by great people during a hard time.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.