Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I love this charity. Every time I go through McDonald's I donate. They make it so easy and accessible to donate right in the drive thru! It's awesome what they do to give back!
Amazing....Supports families of children going through struggles as much as they kind with open and accepting arms. Would encourage everyone to donate to make a change in lives across the united states.
This is a great foundation. I have stayed at a Ronald McDonald House when my son was little, when he was having seizures, and they admitted him to a hospital to find out what was wrong. The House was just like any other Home, shared with other families that need a place to stay away from home. It is free and it is comfortable like a hotel room, even better. My stay at the House was so memorable. I got to talk to other families with concerns and my son knew I was close by so it made him feel better when I could not be at the hospital.
Ronald McDonald House provided a place for my cousin to stay while his child underwent a bone marrow transplant and treatment. They could not have paid for all those nights in a hotel, there just wasn't enough money. What a load off the parents mind! I support though monetary and in-kind donation items and encourage others to consider doing so. Though I pray it never happens, we never know when a family member or a friend may need to stay close to a sick child and knowing those services are available leaves them with one less worry!!
One of my favorite charities. They actually supply housing to families stuck in poverty. They help with bills, financial situations, shelter, food, kindness, and has been around for a long time. I think its a very reliable charity that i know for a fact your donations go where they are supposed to. Ronald McDonald is a hero to some of these kids out here. Children can not help being in poverty, and thats where the Ronald McDonald foundation comes in. They sponsor families who need the most help. A beautiful cause. Something WORTH donating to.
In November my son was burned on 27.7% of his body. He was in the childrens hospital in NY state. We live in PA more then 2 hours away. They provided us with a beautiful room, 2 meals a day and the exact piece of mind we needed when we needed it. I can not thank them enough. My first choice of charities to contribute to. Money and or time even if its just to cook a got meal for the next family. Thank you #westchesterRMH
I love everything about the Ronald McDonald House! The support that it provides for children and their families when they fall ill is amazing. Everything is geared towards the child's well-being
When my first child was born premature, we had no choice but to turn to The Ronald McDonald House. They opened their doors and provided a place for us to stay right next door to the hospital. We stayed for almost a month and was always greeted with smiles and kindness. Since then, we have donated to this great cause. The Ronald McDonald House provided a place to sleep, food to eat, and a place to shower- all while we were trying to care for our infant son in the NICU- and this was such a blessing in a difficult time.
The rooms themselves are nothing special which I actually appreciate. My family and I went to check it out when I was having health issues that required us to be at a hospital an hour away from my home for weeks. They had character toothbrushes clean sheets and towels and other amenities but no TV in the rooms. There was a community TV and kitchen and playground. It's not supposed to be a hotel getaway it's supposed to be a place to sleep so I can appreciate that they kept it simple and hopefully that means they can help more people.
They are great! They took care of us when our daughter was sick and so far away from home! It was like a home away. So nice and caring, would not have made it without them!
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos