Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I'm happy that organizations like these exist in this world. There are so many bad things happening and it shows that there are good people taken care of by other good people. I love the aim of this organization and that they do more than they can.
It's amazing the work rmhc does. Every one should chip in. A little help goes a long way for those in need and it's always appreciated thank you so so much rmhc
Great organisation. Providing support for children and families in difficult times. I have known about this charity since I was a little kid and always donate.
Me parece una buena idea y muy hermoso lo que hacen, sin duda hace falta que más personas piensen así y que muestre su apoyo a esa enorme caridad que hacen.
It is good to see places like McDonald's trying to reach out and help others, although if you eat there you know it isn't the healthiest! Kind of a contrast.
I think its a great organization.Just knowing that parents can get the help they need and be next their child while very ill is great.They are a great help
Even as an adult, I often buy Happy Meals knowing that some (even though its little) of the money will go to a great cause. kudos for supporting millions.
I had some relatives stay here while their child was sick and they said that it was amazing. The place is very home like and almost a home away from home.
I have found this organization's logo in many mc donald's, and I have always given something. I think it is one of the few unions that actually do charity❤
This organization is fantastic! They do so much for sick children and their families. I have one opening in my city and am so excited to start volunteering
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos