Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
Im glad there is organizations like this one who help out families that have to spend a lot of time away from homes for treatments. These are a great help to those who need it.
What I like about this company is that McDonalds is such a big company, it is almost in every country and makes a lot of money and it does actually benefit some communities
It's a great place that helps families and children in need. I've heard such great things about it, and I'm glad that it's making a positive difference in people's lives.
I loved volunteering here in NZ! The staff are great and super friendly and make you feel at home! The kids are so nice to play with and they lighten up when you play with them!
Thank you so much ronald mc donald house !!! my son was born 36 weeks premature they told us there was no way he was going to live but thanks to your staff he did !!!
It's an amazing place for children and their families. It's a great place that make everyone welcome and comfortable like home when the family is going through a rough time. They provide so much to help one another.
I've read soo many good things. The stories of all the help and support they have given to families with a sick child in need of assistance all around is amazing.
When I was laying in the hospital my parents could stay there I was so happy that they where so close to me, every time I see a box of donate for this charity I Give them Some money. I think they deserve it!
Having to live in the hospital while my daughter had her open heart surgery and during her recovery. It is great that parents in the same situation can have a place like home while in such a difficult time.
The Ronald McDonald House Charities is great. It helps the person in need as well as there families. The families fell like they are at home and it helps with everything. Ronald McDonald House Charities is great
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos