Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
RMH is an amazing organization, helping families be able to stay close to the sick loved one who is staying at the RMH. I have always heard great things of this program, and am so pleased with all that they do!
To allow families to be close to their sick children but also have a place to stay nearby to get a good nights sleep is essential and this charity has given them this need. Donate to McDonald's whenever I can.
I've had family members stay at the local Ronald McDonald House, and it was a lifesaver for them. They live in a rural area and their daughter had surgery in a city hours away, so it made a big difference in their ability to be close to her during her recovery. An amazing charity.
My brother was in a serious car wreak and was in ICU for months.The Ronald McDonald House gave my parents a place to stay while he was in the hospital..Words can't explain how much we appreciate them!
I've known a couple of families who have benefited from Ronald McDonald House Charities. They are focused not only on the healing the child, but also keeping the family whole to aid in that healing.
I love this charity I always donate. I love helping families in need. It is such a hard time for them every penny counts. If I was in there shoes I know I would greatly appreciate all the help.
An incredible charity in my opinion, takes care of children and their families and with little things like percentage of dollar from sales goes towards this charity makes it all that better!
This is such a great service for the people with children at the hospital. the staff are so friendly and great, and the rooms are modern and clean. There is so much for families to do while there so that they can bond and get their minds off of the hospital.
This is a charity close to my own heart as my sister lived in one for months after my nephew was born prematurely. Every community with a hospital needs one they truley are a blessing
I haven't personally stayed at Ronald MacDonald house, but my sister and other family have, when I was having surgery, many years ago and they had a great and wonderful Experience. I have bought coffee to raise money for the house, several times.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos