Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,061 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
Excelente fundación que ayuda a esas familias que mas lo necesitan no solo brindandoles hogar temporal también comida y ropa es una fundación de mucha ayuda que siempre ofrece su mano cuandonexiste algún tipo de catástrofe natural
Ronald McDonald house has done such an incredible job after all these years. I've had many people pass through my life that have fond memories of their time there despite their reasoning being so horrific. Thanks for doing what you do!
I know so many people who have benefited from this charity. Ronald McDonald House truly helps families in the most challenging of times. They keep families together and take great care of them. Amazing cause - will always support them!
I stayed at the RMH when my son was born early it is such a warming space they really try to make it feel like a home away from home. I try to donate to this charity as much as I can, you never know when you going to need their help
Another great organization to the parents who's children are ill. I've known many friends/family members who stayed at the house while their children were in the hospital! I also recommend donating to this wonderful charity. ❤️
Como umas das empresas de fast food mais visitadas e reconhecidas, acho isso super importante q tenha uma casa de caridade afinal ajudará muitas pessoas necessitadas que ficarão super felizes com esse tipo de trabalho.
I've not had to use Ronald McDonald House charity before, but when my son was born there was a chance that he was going to have to stay in the hospital a few more days and I would have gone home alone. The hospital had 2 available rooms that RMHC had provided for the parents who needed an extra night or two.
I always give my change to this charity.... its so worth while and really does support the families that need to be near their children during a hospital stay... say what you want about McDonald's, but they have a huge 💙
Thank goodness for Ronald McDonald houses, so many people with sick kids would not have a place to stay if it was not for them and the very little costs they charge if any sometimes!! Good one to donate to if you can!!
This charity without a doubt does so much for those who need that bit of hope when they need it most. Help out all sorts of families and children. Always giving something to those who are making a difference in our community.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos