BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Morgan K.
Lansdowne, new brunswick
I know many families that have had to use this house and they were extremely happy with the function. This house and cooperation is so very wonderful. It helps people everyday who need it. They have been around for years and without them I'm sure some people and families would have struggled.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Some good friends of ours had (the unfortunate) need for housing while their son was very ill. Coming from a small community to to the city and being able to use the Ronald McDonald House for a 3 month lodging period really helped lighten their load while their son was recovering.
Sydney  S.
Recently my friend was under care with the Ronald McDonald home. Sadly, she has passed away now from cancer, however her family is still very much grateful for all of the work this charity did for their family. It helped her very much so while she was involved in her treatment.
Khia R.
Coonamble
My sister was early diagnosed with cancer, she spent two years in hospital, I remember going to visit all the time & then she was put into northmead Ronald McDonald house, the staff were so lovely and I met so many great people there! Such an amazing loving place to stay!
Vikki B.
Port Hope
This is such an important and vital organization. What they provide allows families to focus on their loved ones. Ronald McDonald House is one of the big reasons I got into the health care field.
Amanda B.
Toronto
I hear a lot of press about this organization throughout the year through different media outlets. This is a very beneficial organization for families and people who are need of some extra help!
Kasey S.
Jacksonville, NC
My niece had to stay in the NICU for almost 2 months after being born and this organization gave my sister a place to stay so that she could be close to her baby. I love this organization.
Tanya D.
Edmonton, Alberta
I had the priviledge of going in with a group to some baking at our local Ronald McDonald house. I was amazed to see how non-local families with sick children receiving treatment at our hospital are truly given a home away from home complete with cooked meals. What an asset to those going through dire situations to not have to worry about the expense of hotel bills.
Hailey W.
La Scie, NL
Such a great organization! Families with sick members have enough finical stress as it is so this is a good relief for them as the don't have to worry about the cost of a hotel room and such!
La fundacion de Ronald McDonald es una gran ayuda para familias con niños con cancer les dan alberge y ayudan con sus tratamientosy a su familias ojala todos ayudemos a estas fundaciones
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.