Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,060 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
You can donate money clothes toys books ! In a hospital is normal to prioritate the money expenses for research , medication, test etc... One Time every year you can buy a big mac and Mc donalds donate 1$ for each big .Mac sold !
I absolutely adore charities like these because honestly they really do make a difference on someone's life, it does a lot and changes someone's whole life and turns it into a happy future. Please donate to these things they really make a difference
Can't say enough. Amazing place to help parents and family with serious ill children and have a place to stay while their children are receiving medical treatment. Fabulous to have Ronald Mcdonald Houses all over the world.
It is great that everybody loves MacDonald's and a fraction of your purchase goes to the charity. You can also by plasters at the counter which the £1 you pay for them will be multiplied and given to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.
What a fantastic way to keep families together during the difficult times, great charity. I have never had to use it, but I know people who have and I'm so thrilled that it exists for all those who need it. God Bless you all who work, donate, volunteer etc. Everyone involved in this charity is a hero in my book.
An amazing charity. I have been completing volunteer work with this organization for 3 years. It gives children and families one less thing to worry about during difficult times. I have friends with kids that have benefited from this organization. Such a great cause and something I will continue to support.
I have volunteered with them on several occasions. The family members of children are often forgotten about when the kids are in long term care. Families can stay at the Ronald McDonald House for free and get free meals.
I have known a few people that have taken advantage of the Ronald McDonald House when their children were in hospital. It is a wonderful place where they can sleep, eat, relax and feel safe. It is a very supportive place to stay when your life is in upheaval while trying to look after your sick child.
Ronald McDonald house charities is really great. I'm from a third world country with a lot of kids working for their families at a young age. with this charity they don't only help families and sick children but help street children be kids again and teach them that its not bad to feel like a kid at all :D
such a nice thing for families in need when your children are sick. i support this cause regularly. A couple of my friends families have needed to stay here and ive heard only good things!! such a beautiful cause
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos