BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Heather N.
This is a wonderful organization. When I lost my baby cousin, his mother and father were able to stay close by him so they could get to him in a hurry when they needed to. They were so thankful for this organization.
Jamie L.
I'm a nicu mom. Our son was born 3 weeks early with a duel diagnosis of down syndrome and hirschsprungs disease and transfered the university hospital nicu. There's a ronald Mcdonald house walking distance away. Before this I never knew what ronald Mcdonald was. But it was the biggest blessing we could have received. We were giving a place to stay just hours after having our son that let us stay close (we lived hours away) we were fed 3 meals a day we had cleaning supplies personal care supplies, everything we needed. And the love and support of being surround by other families that understood us. And everything is free, donations only.
Monica D.
When I gave birth to my kiddos...I didn't have the best of luck health wise. I died for about 22 seconds and had to have 2 blood transfusions and emergency csection. With my son it was planned due to last experience and he actually was born csection as well and was in the nicu for a week.. My family was offered the Ronald Mcdonald house to stay until all was well...I will forever be greatful and get teary eyed every time I think of those days because the people were so nice and amazing and without such kind hearted people I nor my children would be here today.. If I could afford to donate to anyone it would be this charity and hopefully one day I will have enough money to give back for what theyve done for me and my family. Words cannot express and I cannot thank enough. Much love goes out to everyone involved in this charity. <3
Shay L.
If you every get a chance to do any form of volunteer work. The Ronald McDonald House is the place to go. I volunteered with them at my local RMHC for about 4 and a half months and it was the best experience ever. You have the opportunity to uplift and encourage parents during probably one of the hardest/toughest times of the lives. Volunteering with them was so humbling and just made you realize how blessed you are to just have breath in your body. I enjoyed serving the families. Anything to take a load off of someone else's shoulders, I am more than willing to do. I'm telling you, volunteering here will be sooo well worth it.
Hillary C.
Ronald McDonald charities have been around for years and bunch of positive things to say about it. They are a great charity worth donating to. My family donates every so often especially near the holidays!
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
This is a wonderful thing for those many many families who have not gone to a place like this on a family vacation but usually a life altering situation. I can say that they are most definiteily a God send. My neice's child had a car wreck at age 16 and was not expected to live but God did a miracle in her life and she is up and going now again 3 years later and parents stayed at Ronald McDonalds for about 6 months straight and then was able to stay in her room at the next step down room. If it hadnt been for this place her parents couldn't have stayed there with her.
Also, there is donations made when you save tabs from pop top cans. Save those and turn them in and they count toward donations . This is such a wonderful place and such a Blessing for those who need a place to stay to be near your sick family members.
Briana R.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I have stayed at a Ronald McDonald House. This is one of the best things that can happen for traveling families who can not afford a hotel room that are in need of medical attention for themselves or a family member. When we have stayed, the Ronald McDonald house had a container/containers of pop can tabs that they use to send off and get money for people to be able to stay there and that makes it a less expense on the family. Different churches and families in the community would donate dinners and cook different meals each might of the week for families to have if they didn't want to cook their own food. My family saves pop can tabs and takes them to our local Ronald McDonald house as our way of givin back. This is such a great organization and whenever there is one available near you I recommend you stay there!!
Faye Y.
Greer, SC
My daughter had just turned 9. She had been having hematuria (blood in her urine), for some time. The doctors finally did a CT scan and tge results were in. She had a hemangioma tumor in her bladder wall! We were sent to Egelston childrens hospital in Atlanta, Georgia. We were heavy hearted and in a kind of daze with so much going on. The Ronald McDonald House made sure that we had a place to stay while we were there. Ronald McDonald is such a wonderful organization and they are there for you when you need them. The room was great, the people were caring and made us feel welcome. My daughter is fine now, and I thank The Ronald McDonald House for the blessings that they gave us. Read more reviews for The Ronald McDonald House at #influenster.com
Rustina G.
Wauseon, OH
I was pregnant and I went into labor a month early. I had pulled a muscle in my back and some how was very dehydrated. This sent me into early labor. My son was born but soon after developed a collapsed lung. My poor baby boy got rushed to Akron Children's in Akron, Ohio. If it wasn't for the Ronald McDonald house located next to the hospital, I would have had to drive 1.5 to and from Akron Children's every day. We were a one income household and just couldn't afford to do that. While Akron Children's took good care of my little boy, the Ronald McDonald House took good care of me. They provided a place for me to stay and food to eat everyday! I was still healing from my labor and it was a short walk from the hospital. This place is amazing! Please help them by donating items or monetary donations! They are wonderful!
Mallory M.
Nordheim, TX
Great Charity. When my son was born unexpectedly at 27 weeks, we were flown to Austin, Tx so he could be delivered at a hospital with a NICU capable of handling such a tiny baby. My son required an 80 day stay in the NICU after he was born and because of the Ronald McDonald House located in Austin I was able to stay close to my son and visit him every day with out worrying about hotel bills since we were almost two hours from home. I was able to participate in many aspects of my son's development without the financial burden. This charity means so much to me and how they helped my family at such a transitioning time.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.