BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
This is a great organization. I have seen first hand what it has done for families and it’s so heart warming to know that their are people out there to help families in need and give them places to stay close to their children when they are hundreds of miles away in special hospitals.. thank you for all you do!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
We have a Ronald McDonald house in Charleston, SC and I'm super impressed with everything they do to ensure the health of little ones! Most of the money they raise goes directly into the care of the kids they are treating.
Dwan P.
Dover, PA
Ronald house has help my friends family over the year. Her child was burned in a fire as a baby. The McDonald house has provided them with everything they needed to help them out during frequent hospital stays. I donate to this charity frequently.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I actually volunteered here many times... this is an amazing charity. They house family members of the child who is in the hospital. Like if your child was in the hospital for something horrible and had to stay quit a while and you were from outta town the Ronald McDonald house would let you stay there so that you don't have to pay for a hotel room, and be away from your child for any period of time.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
Being an educator, the well being of children is my number one priority. This organization believes the same motto. If you are looking for a charity to support, this is the one you should be looking into.
x x.
x
This is a really great organization that goes out of their way for families with sick children to make sure they stick together and are close to a place where treatment and care is provided!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
I love the Ronald McDonald House. There’s kids and babies everywhere who are in the hospital from millions of different things! A lot of families can’t afford to go back in forth visiting, staying, paying for other things, food, clothes and more! The McDonald House helps them cover costs so they can worry more about their children! It’s a awesome organization.
Ashley L.
This charity is so great to donate to. They really help families in need. I love that they don't make the families pay to stay there. It's completely free for family's and I will def. Be donating more.
Jena B.
I absolutely love this charity and I always donate to it. My cousin lost her son when he was 10 years old for brain aneurysm and they were able to stay in the Ronald McDonald house while their son was in ICU. The staff is so finally there and they provided them with everything they needed. I wish everybody would donate to this charity.
Sarah D.
Newnan
As a pediatric nurse many of my patients and families have been able to stay at the Ronald McDonald house in Atlanta when necessary to remain close to the hospital for medical appointments and follow up after hospitalization. They make it such a wonderful, easy experience for the families by providing them a place to stay and meals.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.