BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
My my mother, sister and brother in law were treated amazingly when my nephew was ill last year, they feed them, they were able to take a hot shower and were so compassionate! I will forever keep the Ronald McDonald house in my heart, they will always be a charity that I will donate to!
Tanea M.
Victoria, BC
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
My girl friends little girl Piper is at the Vancouver general hospital. She just got a major surgery done on her skull so her head can grow properly. She is just 1 year old and when she was born 6 weeks early she was in the hospital for three months & my girl friend stayed in the Ronald McDonald House so she could be at the hospital day in and day out. She is now there again. <3 such a fabulous charity.
Diane L.
Edmonton, AB
A wonderful organization that provides support for families with sick children. I have participated in a few of the "Home for Dinner" events where a group of friends and I have gone in to prepare a meal for the families at our local Ronald McDonald House. They are going through so much that we want to help make things easier even if it means not having to find time to decide on what to cook for dinner.
Melissa C.
Lakeville carleton County , NB
When I was told that I would have to travel to the IKW with my youngest I Kew that there would only be one place for us to stay!! Ronald Macdonald house has made life so easy with the comfort of home away from homes. The staff are amazing and the atmosphere isn't sad like you would expect it to be. Price is exceptional!! Highly recommended!
Ashley D.
Etobicoke, ON
Absolutely love this NPO, I have known many families that have found comfort through the program while having to cope with their little one's struggles. Experienced the compassion of the volunteers, a gift. They provide a safe place close to the hospital and truly do try to bring the families some cheer in whatever they are dealing with. I stand by them and definitely say this is one to support.
Tasha J.
I am so please with the Ronald McDonald house in Hamilton. Stayed there when my daughter had surgery. The building is soooooo clean, people are wonderful, meals are delicious and when we left they even gave us a quilt made by a volunteer for my daughter.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I have a friend that is making dinners with the help of others at least once a month to help the families that are staying in this place with their children. without this great organization and volunteers so many kids and adults would be hopeless. thanks to everyone that gives.
khadijah r.
Dubai
A beautiful place for people to come when they are experiencing great sadness with their children who are at Children's Hospital. This place provides meals, beds, schooling, washing machines and more to families whose children require extended care at Children's Hospital.

Our family has volunteered here several times to serve meals or create welcome baskets with the Foresters.
Angela V.
When hit with a sudden and devastating illness of our son this foundation gave us a place to stay close to him as well as a family room at the hospital where we could grab a bite to eat or take a moment to cry alone. they never asked quaint, they just gave. amazing.
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
I have had a number of family and friend who have used Ronald Mcdonald house, it is a great place when people need it. It's even a better place to donate. You can donate more then money. They have a whole of things you can donate to help out family's staying there.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.