BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Vanessa G.
I went to the one in long beach just a few weeks ago due to a family member. The workers were very nice and the atmosphere is so inviting. They also had things to occupy childerens time, like games and activities. They also had laundry rooms, TV rooms, game rooms,a kitchen,sitting rooms, and a dinning room. They also had a little play yard outside for kids. Every night there would be a big dinner that was donated by various groups and foundations. My favorite was provided by a cable company. It was the weekend before halloween so they decided to make the dinner Halloween themed. It was very nice and even fun. Everyone I talked to was very affable and they would make sure that we were ok. They even brought buckets filled with candy and pumkins to decorate. They really went out of their way to make sure everyone had a good time. My stay there was very easing and positive. I really do love this program and am thankful that it exists.
jessica n.
Round Rock, TX
When my four children where born 3 months early, I was in Arizona but my home was in New York. Thanks to the Ronald McDonald house charity I had a place I could sleep and not worry about where to go for dinner or breakfast. I literally spent my days in the NICU and would just go to my "home" to pump and sleep. If anyone has ever had to go through your child fighting for their life you understand how hard it can be emotionally and physically. The staff was amazing more then happy to provide with resource information and just be kind enough to ask how you are and mean it. I never thought that all my spare change would ever come full circle, I obviously now give more now and not just because of my situation but because I had dinner with other families and heard there stories and saw there worries. Please donate to the foundation because they truly are an organization that lends a hand and helps keep families together.
Alli
Evansville, IN
Love the Ronald McDonald House, I will give every last penny to them. Volunteering for them is fun and heart warming. Everybody should check out helping in some way.
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
This hits home to me. My nephew was having heart surgery up at children's mercy and his parents stayed in a Ronald McDonald house. A great charity to donate too.
LaWanda B.
Pecks Mill, WV
Ronald McDonald House is absolutely amazing. When my daughter had to have her 3rd eye surgery we had to go about 4 hrs from home. They treated us like family and made us feel comfortable the whole time we were there. We had a little bit of issues after her surgery to where she had to stay a few extra hours and they were so understanding. They have a big play area. It's just a kids dream world with all the stuff they have there. Before we left they gave her a stuffed animal. It's been a few years but we still have that animal. They were absolutely amazing. If we ever have to stay away from home like that again I hope there is a Ronald McDonald house around. They are really about the kids and they made us feel like family!
Sarah D.
Beavercreek, OH
My youngest daughter had a meningococcal like infection when she was born and was sent to Cincinnati Children's Hospital. She was there for two weeks in the NICU. RMH was there for my family at one of the darkest times of our life. All they asked for was any donation we could make, though it wasn't required. They had gifts for my girls, sweet surprises for my husband and I, daily activities, millions of DVD's and games and other things to keep little ones happy, and a fully stocked kitchen you could get anything out of at any time. Plus three hot meals daily. Seriously, if you ever want to do a little good, think about donating to Ronald McDonald House charities. They're the best of the best.
Madi K.
Dallas, TX
Such a wonderful charity that offers help to the families of children who are in treatment! Donating is very easy and effortless, as most McDonald's have boxes to drop money into at the drive thrus! Recommend!
Zay P.
Everytime i see the box for donation i always put money inside. It is amazing to see that something you invest into is actually doing an amazing job helping others!
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
I have had a few who have had to stay at the Ronald McDonald house when the children were born preemie or had a birth defect. This was a lifesaver for them and helped them get to focus more on their babies.
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
I know a couple of families that his charity has helped. They have limited space and funds but they do what they can to help families with children who are in the hospital or having a really rough time.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.