BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Ronald McDonald House Charities are amazing. They help out families who have sick children or high risk pregnancies. If I’m not mistaken they have mini houses for families to learn how to adjust. I always try to donate. I would recommend them.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Ronald McDonald house is great it helps so many people with there children being hospitalized for a period of time they help with, your stay, food, rides, money, trips, and to stay calming. People that I've know gone here and had only good things to say!
Kelly Lua F.
This charity is so touching because of the stark contrast between the image of McDonald's and the work that their charity does. They even have coin banks at cash registers to donate your spare change.
Stefanie B.
What a great place. When your child is ill/hurt and in the hospital it can be so stressful figuring out where your going to stay while trying to be right there with your kiddo. Ronald McDonald house provides this plus more. Very great thing for parents.
Brittney W.
Oxford
I love the Ronald McDonald House. There is one close to me in Memphis. It is a great way to volunteer. People house their are usually children visiting St. Jude. It holds a special place in my heart!
Tara P.
Aurora, IL
I raised 120 dollars to this when I was also if 5th grade for kids with cancer! This was fun I sold one dollar bracelets so I made 120 rubber bands . Thank you to all the people that did that
Christa B.
Columbiana, AL
Ronald McDonald House charity is such a great charity..as a child I had to have open heart surgery and my mother needed to stay near by the hospital they gave her a place to stay for free! Please donate when you go to your local McDonald's!
Lucy G.
Saint Louis , MO
Such a great charity they really want to help people out and they give money where it's needed and they are just helping so many different ways and it is such a good place to go.
Kristi W.
Goliad, TX
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Grateful for such an organization to help the mothers and father when their children are receiving help. Never had any personal experience but by the stories alone that I hear it can tell how amazing this charity is. God bless you all.
Kristen W.
Kingsport, TN
I would give 100 stars if I could. Amazing organization. I have not needed the services but have known several ra,I.ies who have benefited from the generosity of rmhc. I have raised money for he organization and volunteered countless hours.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.