Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,061 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
Ronald McDonald house is great it helps so many people with there children being hospitalized for a period of time they help with, your stay, food, rides, money, trips, and to stay calming. People that I've know gone here and had only good things to say!
This charity is so touching because of the stark contrast between the image of McDonald's and the work that their charity does. They even have coin banks at cash registers to donate your spare change.
What a great place. When your child is ill/hurt and in the hospital it can be so stressful figuring out where your going to stay while trying to be right there with your kiddo. Ronald McDonald house provides this plus more. Very great thing for parents.
I love the Ronald McDonald House. There is one close to me in Memphis. It is a great way to volunteer. People house their are usually children visiting St. Jude. It holds a special place in my heart!
I raised 120 dollars to this when I was also if 5th grade for kids with cancer! This was fun I sold one dollar bracelets so I made 120 rubber bands . Thank you to all the people that did that
Ronald McDonald House charity is such a great charity..as a child I had to have open heart surgery and my mother needed to stay near by the hospital they gave her a place to stay for free! Please donate when you go to your local McDonald's!
Such a great charity they really want to help people out and they give money where it's needed and they are just helping so many different ways and it is such a good place to go.
Grateful for such an organization to help the mothers and father when their children are receiving help. Never had any personal experience but by the stories alone that I hear it can tell how amazing this charity is. God bless you all.
I would give 100 stars if I could. Amazing organization. I have not needed the services but have known several ra,I.ies who have benefited from the generosity of rmhc. I have raised money for he organization and volunteered countless hours.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos