Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I volunteered for the Ronald McDonald house multiple times. It's great that they sponsor a house for sick patients families. I baked cookies and cakes for the family while servicing. I also helped pack goodie bags. There are many opportunities to get involved
The Ronald McDonald house is an amazing place ive had people close to me and their babies have to stay there and all they had to say was good things! They felt so comfortable there and everyone was so genuine
I rarely eat at Mcdonalds but, whenever I do, I always donate my spare change to this charity. I love that they allow families to stay near their sick children while they recover. I hope I never need their services but, I'm grateful an organization like this exists.
My son was born at 28 weeks and ended up in a NICU 300 miles away in Denver. By the end of my 12 week stay I was referring to RMHC as "home". The volunteers were amazing!! The night manager told the best stories over dinner. I made some of my closest friends in my time there. So many meals were prepared by organizations in Denver area. There was pantry of house food so that no one went hungry ever. The front desk really got to know us and knew our stories. MothersDay was "spa day". Easter there were egg hunts. Our house badges got us into Denver Zoo, Natural History Museum, and downtown Aquarium. Much needed distraction. We were given Denver Rocky tickets on one occasion for a night out when my husband came down. Loved that we had a clean room, shower, place to do laundry- and that it was safe and welcoming. If you had a good day someone was there to enjoy it with you, and for bad days someone would listen and offer a hug.
I have not personally dealt with this foundation but a family member has in the past. They are awesome and make sure parents and family members are taken care of while their child is sick.
This is such an amazing charity my family donates because they helped my cousin with housing when she had cancer. I recommend supporting this charity because they do such amazing things.
The Ronald McDonald House has a very special place in my heart and in my family. When my daughter was born, she had a lot of complications. As soon as the doctors told me that I was going to be discharged, a team from the Ronald McDonald House came to speak with me and my husband about staying there. You could feel the compassion that they portrayed as if they were in the same situation you were in, and could feel all of the emotions that you were feeling. I was so blessed to know that there was an organization out there that wanted to take as much pressure and stress off of my plate during the most important time of my life. Although my husband and I opted not to stay at the Ronald McDonlad house( because we lived an hour from the hospital, and there were a half dozen other families in the same unit as us that lived hours and hours away, we thought it was only right to not stay and give another family the opportunity to stay there since they were so far from home) the peace of mind this organization gave me in the time that I needed it most was truly amazing, words cannot describe how thankful I was to know how much someone wanted to help me.
I have been giving my change to the Ronald McDonald House Charities since I was a kid. They really do help families who are in a bind. I had a friend who had to stay at a Ronald McDonald house while her baby was in the hospital. I will always be grateful.
I love this program...I've helped volunteer many times and donated too. Well organized and amazing organization to be a part of. Help the cause in every way I could. Awesome services!!!
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos