BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I love donating to our local Ronald McDonalds house! These charities help mothers and families in need of a closer place to stay to the hospital when they cant afford a hotel room or gas back and forth. I deffinately recommend donating to these charities. They help so many people in need, and they've helped so many people I know personally through some rough times.
DJayy R.
This is one of my favorite charities! I love that they help families with sick children in need. I too was able to utilize their services at our local hospital after spending days in the hospital over 45 minutes from home. They made it more of a comfortable stay at the hospital and were a great support system.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
The Ronald McDonald House is an amazing charity. All money raised goes towards running the houses for parents who have critical children in the hospital. A hundred percent of the proceeds go to feeding the families and providing housing for the children. This charity is definitely dropping your cents off at when you eat at McDonalds.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
I have heard many wonderful things about this place. When my son was in the nicu, they told us that we could stay there to be closer to him. Since we didn't live too far away, we decided to let others who might live further away have the room and we went on home since our baby was not in there long.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
What an amazing organization to donate to! I’ve done it for years. After working in the medical field for so long, giving back to those who need it is very important to me! I think everyone should get involved with something like this. Even if it’s loose change that you have sitting on your dresser that never gets touched, or the two cents in your pocket. Every little bit helps and it all adds up in the end. This is such a great charity! It’s a charity that saves lives and helps families tremendously! Please, look into this and spread the love! For every ounce of effort you put into it, you’re changing a life!
Jayda N.
Macon
I donate to the Ronald McDonald House every year simply because this is such an amazing organization the people that are so friendly they don't even expect you to donate or do anything for them they're very thankful for everything they receive I feel a guaranteed self-worth when I donate to this company knowing that my money is going to good use for these children
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
God bless this organization. I have a very close family member who was treated so nicely by them . The way they help ill children and their parents is amazing . There are a lot of people who can’t afford to stay in hotels or even live close to the hospital they need to be at , everyone should donate to them because they help families who have it really bad.
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
I volunteered for this organization for a few years. The work they do is incredible. The stories of these families are so heart breaking and they are there to provide the support to the ones who can't be with their little children during incredibly hard times.
Danika C.
Batavia, OH
I have never had to use the Ronald McDonald House but I know many families who have and it's amazing that the help families stay close to their children. I donate when I'm able to.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
When my cousin was just a baby, he was diagnosed with a rare birth defect. Over the course of several years, he had many surgeries, and Ronald McDonald house was there to help his family ever step of the way. They providing housing close to the hospital and support opportunities for the family who financially had difficulties. Great charity.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.