BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Ronald Mcdonald's help parents stay with their babies while they're in the hospital. They help with room and board, food, and Transportation. They helped my friend and her twins out in her time of need.
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
When families have a sick little one, the last thing they need to be worried about is money. They need to be close to each other and to medical help. This organization is so helpful and has personally touched the lives of people I love.
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
This is an amazing charity that helps families in need, with children in the hospital. They do so much for the community and they make it so easy for anyone to help or show support. You can donate pop tops , from soda cans. They use that to help support their organization. They are great and deserve your support.
Jessica T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Have had so many family members that needed to use the Ronald McDonald charity houses! I donate all the time! Every time I go to mcdonalds!! This is such a great thing and honestly everyone should help in anyways they can!!
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
So by just throw a few coins that you get when buying a cheese burger ūüćĒ or fries ūüćü you help a lot of ppl. I try to do it and I eat at McDonald's a lot. Thy is to have it at the drive through I don't know why thy don't any more.
Christine S.
Pikesville, MD
For starters I will say that I've had to stay at the Ronald McDonald House before. My daughter was in the hospital for a couple of days and they had me stay there to be close to her. They are the nicest place ever. They took me in instead of me sleeping on a cot at the hospital or having to go all the way home (all the way north of Delaware to the South of Delaware). When you walk in you see the people who are also being helped by them. There is breakfast, lunch and dinner. They have computer access if you need to use it. The hospitality is amazing! And the rooms you have for sleeping are like a five star hotel.. I mean it's really nice what they do for people to help them stay comfortable in their time of need. This charity deserves only the best for what they do for people. I support this charity 100 percent. They are simply amazing. The help they give, the kindness and the warm hearts. This charity is great and I hope to see many more reviews say the same.
Paola T.
North bergen, NJ
Me gusta como esta asociaci√≥n ayuda a los ni√Īos hu√©rfanos , d√°ndoles techo y comida y apoy√°ndolos en los deportes , pero me hubiera gustado m√°s que vendieran m√°s c√≥moda saludable por qu√© esta l√≠nea de comida est√° afectando a los ni√Īos convirti√©ndolos en obesos!
Astrid Z.
The house ronald mcdonalds helps children with needs. They offer a comfortable place to stay. They are supportive and I consider a good corporate responsibility as a charitable foundation.

Go ahead with your work. ‚̧ūüėá
jay w.
La mesa
I have a cousin who is about 4 years old and spent her first year at this hospital. They took great care of her. She is always in and out and she loves the staff. The staff is great with her and make her comfortable
ASHLEIGH S.
I never stayed there, but my parents did with my little brother when he was undergoing treatment for cancer. The time was so difficult with the unknown of my brothers condition, but they felt supported and safe there. So grateful for all those that gave time and money to make a difficult time easier.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.